Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Holy #%$&! The second Mr.Waiman places this on pre-order on OSB I'll make my pre-order! :yess:

Perfect release!
All thats is needed for an original is the necklace and bicep pad.
HT did not ____ around with multiple release to get it right.

Will P1 owners will have the balls to says that this one is not way much better than the bobble heads toyish Preds?

Oh an take that ____ing scalpers! Keep your ____ty P1 originals

will grab this and get CREG Customs New Classic Predator to P1 Conversion Kit and i'll be set just need to confirmed if it comes with a undamaged bio .

Will purchase this for sure but still hangin' on to the P1 original...may change my mind once I have this one in hand. :)

i'd say good chance of being preordered in tonight's sideshow newsletter

I would agree with that! Think they will have an EX for that skull too?

I'm monitoring the OSB Hot Toys products page with Google Chrome Page Monitor. As soon as it's on, it's instant buy! :D :yess:

(same thing for Shadow Predator if OSB sells it too :yess:)

Check out that headsculpt :panic:

And look!...little holographic projections and undamaged mask! :dance

The bonus predator skull looks like a "super" predator skull.
you can't even see the damaged side to tell if it's damaged or not. but that would be cool.

anyway, the bonus skull is kinda lame. wasn't even in the movie. i guess it's better than nothing though.

I missed out on the original P1.This is good news for me... never liked owning two figures of the same character... Now missing out on the original P1 seems like a blessing in disguise...

Two head sculpts? If so, I see this being upwards of $250.

yeah i figured that big dio base alone would jack it up at least that much. i wouldn't be surprised if it hits closer to $300 either. the days of $170 preds are long gone.

I'm really hoping that's just for display and that the figure really only has one headsculpt; because you're right, if it's two separates its going to jack up the price and for no good reason.

I know :(

So Super Pred Skull as an exclusive? If so, people will be trying to get $300 for those on eBay.

i wouldn't be surprised if it hits closer to $300 either. the days of $170 preds are long gone.
What's really effin' sad about that comment is that just a year or two ago people were saying "the days of $130 preds are long gone". Its sick how quickly prices have skyrocketed, but how quickly collectors are to accept them.

Looking at the old Preds, they look generic compared to these new designs, but not so much that it warrants a %100 increase in price,though.

Really glad I didn't buy p1 last year on eBay now... This thing looks great! Waaaaay better than original.

The extra hologram will drive the price up $50, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back