Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
No to slave Leia hahha. How can I explain that to my girlfriend right, alreAdy hard enough to justify these figures hahaha

Yeah, it's the problem with female 1/6 figures... there's really no disputing they are "dolls.":lol

Which could very well be a reality...:dunno

Happened for me with the PT... though what's weird is there are PT characters where I love the design but hate the character.:dunno

I really can't believe T&A Leia is kicking the pants off Vader and everyone else.

Besides the obvious pangs of adolescent hormones -- or memories thereof -- why do you guys want her so badly? Can't you just put a poster behind your door like we used to?

Umm. . . well, we already have two pretty nice Vaders and zero nice Leias, so maybe people just want a nicely done Leia. I don't need a third Vader. I would really like either Leia, my collection is focused on Jabba's Palace, so a Slave Leia would be great. Or an ANH Leia would be great.

The vote is for a Princess Leia, ANH or Slave, so people could be voting either/or, not just for T&A.

I had no idea we have so many Barbie collectors here. Yes I too love to have a Leia doll. :D

Jedi luke. It the scuplt must be perfect.

Han Solo - see above.

Dx anakin I'm Be in.

Grand moff tarkin.

They already did it... Chewbacca!! But if I have to pick one of those listed, I'd have to say ANH Luke or ANH Vader. Can't have too much :vader :lsvader

The people have spoken! Power to the people!

leiajabba.jpg

I would absolutely love it if Hot Toys made these characters. They definitely need to be made.

IG-100 Magnaguard

MagnaGuard.jpg

Super Battle Droid

Super_Battle_Droid_4.png

Droideka

Droideka-SWE.png

Count Dooku

65632.jpg

Cad Bane

Cad-Bane-5.png

Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka_Tano.png

Republic Commando Trooper

Commando_1c.jpg

Jedi Temple Guard

Jedi_Temple_Guard-detail.png

Darth Maul (Clone Wars)

250px-Clone-Wars-Darth-Maul.png

Savage Opress

savage-opress-promo-1.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi in red Mandalorian armour

Clone-Wars-Season-5-Mando-Obi-Wan.jpg

Waxer and Boil (ARF)

Arf_waxer_boil.png

Commander Fox (Phase II)

tumblr_m8wi22xnJQ1rphpcbo1_1280.jpg

Hondo Ohnaka

Hondo.png

Darth Plagueis

DarthPlagueisWallpaper800.jpg

Yikes... HT won't touch any of those PT designs with a 10 ft pole. SSC might make the Magnaguard to go along with Grievous, and maybe some more clone variants, but the rest are a pipe dream.

I have had enough of clones to last me a life time. after the commanders from the movies they went nuts with clones from the cartoon. and some weird bomber clone give me a break. I think that`s when I started to get sick of clones they were like Hasbro with repaints

Back