Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
If I had to pick just one of each from the main heroes -

ANH Luke
ANH Han
Boussh Leia
dirty C-3p0 and R2
ROTJ styled Chewie
ANH Stormie (yay! die ROTJ helmet)
Skiff Lando

As much as I love the original Star Wars (I hate calling it ANH) I also love Luke's outfit in ROTJ, the movie's not as great but the outfit is just so damn cool and easily Luke's best outfit.

The name's Snake.

I remember now.:clap

replicants_3.jpg

Can pretty much profile the "type" that swept the vote for Slave Leia. Just can't figure where they get the money. Maybe they just vote... then horde pictures on Pinterest and tumblrs.

Are you seriously against a HT Slave Leia and think only perverted fanboys would buy it? It's not some kinky EU thing or cosplay creation - it's in the movie and as big a part of Jabba's Palace as Jabba himself. And if HT nailed it, it would be every bit as big a breakthrough 1/6 figure as Tama 3PO and HT Chewy, and would be a huge seller.:dunno

:hi5:

164 voters.:clap

I'd just like to know when we'll get some more announcements. Vader is of course a shoe-in, it's just a matter of which version(s). But I'd like some definitive answers on Luke (farmboy), Leia (princess with real hair buns), Lando (I'm pulling for him), Obi-Wan, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see the droids staying with SS. I wonder if we'll know more before the end of the year. Or it could be next years Toy Fairs/SDCC before we hear another peep.

I think HT will wait a respectable amount of time before doing (or even teasing) C-3PO and R2, but I can't imagine that they will leave them with SSC. They'll make a killing off those two droids. Fanboys everywhere will rejoice if someone finally releases a properly scaled R2, too. I don't know if I ever need another 3PO, since I'm really happy with my Tamashii, but I'd buy an HT R2 in a heartbeat.

I think HT will wait a respectable amount of time before doing (or even teasing) C-3PO and R2, but I can't imagine that they will leave them with SSC. They'll make a killing off those two droids. Fanboys everywhere will rejoice if someone finally releases a properly scaled R2, too. I don't know if I ever need another 3PO, since I'm really happy with my Tamashii, but I'd buy an HT R2 in a heartbeat.

I don't own it, but that 3PO is gorgeous. Could HT actually improve on it?

I also fully expect ROTJ Luke to blow by Vader eventually. SMH.

1) Palpatine
2) Jedi Luke
3) ANH Leia
4) ANH Vader
5) ANH Obi-Wan
6) ANH Luke

Sigh, I posted this list in hurry, without thinking that straight lists are a bit dull and lazy.

I want to get a Palpatine with a better headsculpt, more accurate coloring and higher quality robe than Sideshow's one to sit on the throne. Of course, Hot Toys might pack him in with a new throne ... and I'd end up with two. He's my favorite SW character.

Jedi Luke requires little explanation. It's the coolest he looked in the OT, I love that green lightsaber!

The characters' ANH looks are easily their most iconic, particularly in Leia's case. It'd be great to complete the set with Han and Chewie.

I'm a little surprised to that Princess Leia isn't beating her slave look. Don't get me wrong, I love Slave Leia as much as anyone. But she'd be better off as companion piece to a MASSIVE HT Jabba (which I don't think I could afford).

As much as I love ESB and ROTJ, when I think of OT characters, I see them as they appeared in ANH. (Wow, that was a lot of acronyms.)

For me, I'd want Farmboy Luke, Vader, Obi-Wan, Leia with the buns, the droids, and maybe a Stormie or two. That would pretty much finish it off for me, at least.

Then you can recreate this. Awwwww!

hanleiahands.jpg

hanleiakiss.jpg

Empire really had it all - action, adventure, romance, memorable quotes, a WTF?! moment at the end and a giant space slug. Absolute perfection. :lecture

Back