Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
NOTHING from the PT...don't get me started
I can imagine a nice Slave Leia from HT.....heh heh

image.jpg
I wish they would make him, just so I could get pixelpiper to make the double sided jedi sabers.

Farmboy Luke. My favorite version and the most iconic from my point of view.

Still waiting for those guys to wise up and CG Phantom Menace puppet Yoda and McGregor Obi Wan into that scene.

Why? Wouldn't make sense.

Desperately need a Slave Leia for my Jabba setup. Count Dooku is a close second in my shortlist but I have a feeling it will take some time before it happens... unless Sideshow take a shot at him as a follow up to their Jango.

Desperately need a Slave Leia for my Jabba setup. Count Dooku is a close second in my shortlist but I have a feeling it will take some time before it happens... unless Sideshow take a shot at him as a follow up to their Jango.

Yeah, a HT slave Leia would be an essential for me too (new Jabba set-up coming...)

And Dooku is a great choice for SSC to do because he'd sell really well but wouldn't be something HT would look at doing for a very long time.

I really can't believe T&A Leia is kicking the pants off Vader and everyone else.

Besides the obvious pangs of adolescent hormones -- or memories thereof -- why do you guys want her so badly? Can't you just put a poster behind your door like we used to?

I really can't believe T&A Leia is kicking the pants off Vader and everyone else.

Besides the obvious pangs of adolescent hormones -- or memories thereof -- why do you guys want her so badly? Can't you just put a poster behind your door like we used to?

A poster can't touch you back. Duh.

I could just see some of you sick ****ers holding your Slave Leia dolls against yourselves and saying "soon you will learn to appreciate me".

Back