Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
:lol poor Lando. The Pepper Potts of the Star Wars line.
I'd LOVE an accurate Bespin Lando - it was going to be part of my first post back there.

In reality though the 1977 stuff is what I'm most hoping / wishing for.

I honestly don't have much to worry about with Vader & Ben being a shoe in really. :duff

OT Figures?

Jedi Luke, slave Leia, General Calrissian.

Also looking forward to their first crack At Vader, and pretty sure it's gonna be a ROTS Version.

ANH Leia.

Easily my most wanted figure. I own various incarnations of the character across all scales as figures but still do not think anyone has captured Carrie Fisher.
I hope Hot Toys can gives us the definitive version.

I don't understand the visual appeal of ANH vader of ESB Vader, ESB Vader is clearly the most badass. Movie-tied accomplishments as well.

As for most wanted figure: Any fur Chewie, which is already being done. ROTJ Luke. And ROTJ Han. And Leia ROTJ. I just think they look most visually appealing there.

Maybe I'd want a Vader as well. I would prefer ESB Vader, but I'm pretty sure they're going to do SW Vader.

I do like the SW version of Vader though. I like that he is literally less polished and a little rough around the edges.

Given that HT seems to be revisiting the original STAR WARS, and the distance from SS's ANH Vader, it does seem logical that ANH Vader would be HT's foray. I would love to see that happen.

ANH Vader with Tarkin would be a dream set for me.

Yep, PT's on the backburner and HT would be fools indeed to release the character's least iconic representation as their debut Vader. If you can't see that, Lerath, then you are truly lost! :lol

I hope they do make ROTS Vader w/ operating table and charge $490 for the two. I could see that happening, that'd be lolz.

Back