Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else suceeded with the abs custom?

I want to try this but I'm confused on how black ink from this specific brand marker makes the red better? What made you even think to try this? According to your pics it seems to be very effective.

I want to try this but I'm confused on how black ink from this specific brand marker makes the red better? What made you even think to try this? According to your pics it seems to be very effective.

It gives a darkening effect. so instead of pink abs you get maroon or something like this. I had to do something coz i cant stand my ironman looking gay.... in pink

Last edited:
Umma sell this and keep my Mark III regular version in my collection, I only need 1 Mark III to represent in my collection plus I think the paint app on this is not movie accurate cause in the movie, Mark III armors is really dark red to maroon right?

What you think? Do you think I'm doing the right decision to sell my BD version?

Thanks for your help guys!

With whatever you like better... the original has better proportions, BD has more features and better paint.

The BD is going for a higher price... but who knows what will happen a few months from now with that.

I like BD better because it looks more metallic and not as plastic as the original.

With whatever you like better... the original has better proportions, BD has more features and better paint.

The BD is going for a higher price... but who knows what will happen a few months from now with that.

I like BD better because it looks more metallic and not as plastic as the original.

Yeh, the only prob w/ the regular Mark III is that it looks like it made from plastic but has better built w/c is more screen accurate.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion bro..will consider this very highly. Thanks!

Another vote for keeping the BD version.
Paint app is better, more metallic looking, forearm shield, additional stand from last fight scene, and you could set up your BD version to look "nearly" non-BD with the clean helmet and chest armor.

I'm going to sell my one ..Ironman takes up so much of my collection, i need to let one of them go, and it may make ironmonger easier to pass on if the m3 is no longer in my collection.

I'm going to sell my one ..Ironman takes up so much of my collection, i need to let one of them go, and it may make ironmonger easier to pass on if the m3 is no longer in my collection.

Yeh, that's what I thought too..that's why I think I'm gonna sell my Mark III BD and let my Mark III regular stay so my IM Armors is still complete..I only need 1 Mark III in my collection.

I'm also letting this go so that I won't be tempted to get a Iron Monger cause frankly I'm really getting tired w/ IMs cause of HT so much milking on that line hehe!

Btw, how much is the running price on BD nowadays? :dunno I think the price increase on this cause of the news about Monger..

Yeh, that's what I thought too..that's why I think I'm gonna sell my Mark III BD and let my Mark III regular stay so my IM Armors is still complete..I only need 1 Mark III in my collection.

I'm also letting this go so that I won't be tempted to get a Iron Monger cause frankly I'm really getting tired w/ IMs cause of HT so much milking on that line hehe!

Btw, how much is the running price on BD nowadays? :dunno I think the price increase on this cause of the news about Monger..

I agree, I only need one MK III , I'm probably gonna sell my BD , now the real question is do I sell my Gunmetal Iron Man? How does that fit in my collection??

Why not keep BD over the original MK3?
I need to sell off one as well.. but was leaning towards the original mk3

Unfortunately, BD version suffers from some of the worst proportions on a figure ever. Original Mark III isn't perfect, but at least its proportions are very respectable. That's why I'm transforming mine into a very elaborate BD version, complete with armpit webbing and everything.

I agree, I only need one MK III , I'm probably gonna sell my BD , now the real question is do I sell my Gunmetal Iron Man? How does that fit in my collection??

Hmm that's why I didn't pursue to get a gun metal IM cause it's another Mark III and it really didn't appear on the movie plus it's so epensive nowadays.

Hmm I think you can keep that one cause of the different paint app plus it's an exclusive HT or if you plan to sell it, it will be a good investment cause of the high price.

Back