1/6 Hot Toys - MMS576 - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this thread is only 6 pages deep...this figure definitely lacks interest for sure.

I was curious how this would turn out but not a big enough fan to shell out $200+ for this with everything else I have on order. I do like the peter porker accessory though.

Wow, this thread is only 6 pages deep...this figure definitely lacks interest for sure.
It that lack of interest was also reflected in the pre-order numbers, it would explain why we haven't seen a Peter B Parker figure.

It that lack of interest was also reflected in the pre-order numbers, it would explain why we haven't seen a Peter B Parker figure.
Think it has more to do with what they signed up for since the start. If you see the paper teaser they had at Comic Con a few years ago, they only showed Miles and Gwen. I don't think they ever had Peter in their plans for this line unfortunately.

It's a real shame because Peter B Parker and Noir Spider-Man would have been awesome.

Hopefully we get more figures from Spider-Verse 2 though. Fingers crossed for that.

SDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-014.jpg

Spider_Man_Into_the_Spider-Verse_Spider-Man_Noir_Cosplay_Costume_Cosplay_Deluxe_Outfits10_1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:
Think it has more to do with what they signed up for since the start. If you see the paper teaser they had at Comic Con a few years ago, they only showed Miles and Gwen. I don't think they ever had Peter in their plans for this line unfortunately.

It's a real shame because Peter B Parker and Noir Spider-Man would have been awesome.

Hopefully we get more figures from Spider-Verse 2 though. Fingers crossed for that.

SDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-014.jpg

Spider_Man_Into_the_Spider-Verse_Spider-Man_Noir_Cosplay_Costume_Cosplay_Deluxe_Outfits10_1200x1200.jpg
I don't want Gwen or Miles without Peter B Parker, which means I'll be sticking with the Mafex versions. Noir would have been great too!

It's a great looking figure though.

So true. I also collect posters of "Into The Spider-Verse" from Greymatterart and I am always amazed that the posters do not sell out quickly. The movie in terms of animation was truly great and I believe it was a fantastic medium for comics being brought to life.....somewhat.
Maybe Peter B will be part of a potential Spider-Verse 2 line?
Lets hope Peter B and Noir will be. It is odd that they did not do Peter B before Gwen.

Is she not a popular character?

I do want her, but I’m trying to stick to Star Wars, and between clone stuff, and mando stuff, that has me stretched for the foreseeable future.
But I am tempted to get her still, I love the character and the movie was great

For me the animated style isn't appealing, even though beautifully captured. I considered keeping her masked to display with the others, but shes so spindly. Not human proportions at all. Almost looks like different scale.

I'm surprised they haven't bothered making Noir Spidey from the VG line.
Not HT, however from a 3rd Party maker - SooSoo Toys.

From Justin dated Dec. 3, 2020

There's more reviews if you dig further. Going for roughly $175 USD and up to $250 USD on Fleabay.

Just my thoughts here: If HT got the green light to make Spider Noir, I'm guessing the price will be around the price range of maybe $270 USD. :unsure:

Is she not a popular character?

I do want her, but I’m trying to stick to Star Wars, and between clone stuff, and mando stuff, that has me stretched for the foreseeable future.
But I am tempted to get her still, I love the character and the movie was great
I asked the same question too since it seemed to me the figure isn't selling like hotcakes...

Not HT, however from a 3rd Party maker - SooSoo Toys.

From Justin dated Dec. 3, 2020

There's more reviews if you dig further. Going for roughly $175 USD and up to $250 USD on Fleabay.

Just my thoughts here: If HT got the green light to make Spider Noir, I'm guessing the price will be around the price range of maybe $270 USD. :unsure:

Appreciate you posting this. I'm generally not a fan of 3rd party figures, so I would never purchase this...but cool for those want a Spidey Noir.

Back