Hot Toys - MMS539 - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for pictures.

Strangely, I have original GOTG character available from HT... except a Star-Lord, which is the most prevalent. I've been waiting for this version.

Got Star lord today:)

85CB89A7-CAFE-4E5E-8A51-42CB4EB0D0BA.jpg

Clearly you've already moved on to the next thing... alrighty then.

Nah, just a little pre occupied since my mother went in the hospital. This was a little joy in my life while I wait to see if she has cancer. It’s a great figure, being my first HT star lord. Love the DS effects.

That Mark 7 looks glorious. I'm always tempted to get it but I always eventually sell my Iron Men on.

Which Iron Man armours did you have and sell on? There were some that I found underwhelming, some redundant. The Mark 7 isn't one of them, it's a pretty exceptional example of what HT can do.

I've been on the fence about Star Lord since the first GOTG flick. The humour gets a little old in later films but that first film was a breath of fresh air.

Nah, just a little pre occupied since my mother went in the hospital. This was a little joy in my life while I wait to see if she has cancer. It’s a great figure, being my first HT star lord. Love the DS effects.

Sorry to hear it. Hoping for best outcomes.

Got my Star Lord yesterday. Good likeness and an overall great figure. I find it really difficult getting him in natural poses those. There's very little hip and knee mobility so any of those cool flying backward poses aren't getting there...at least for me.

Nah, just a little pre occupied since my mother went in the hospital. This was a little joy in my life while I wait to see if she has cancer. It?s a great figure, being my first HT star lord. Love the DS effects.

Ouch. Sorry to hear. I've been through that myself so I understand. My prayers are with you.

Nah, just a little pre occupied since my mother went in the hospital. This was a little joy in my life while I wait to see if she has cancer. It?s a great figure, being my first HT star lord. Love the DS effects.

I am sorry to hear this news Star-Crunch. Best wishes for your mom and all your family and loved ones.

Ouch. Sorry to hear. I've been through that myself so I understand. My prayers are with you.

I am sorry to hear this news Star-Crunch. Best wishes for your mom and all your family and loved ones.

:1-1: thanks guys. It was a rough week. Turns out what she has is “pre-cancerous” and should be able to be removed and she should be fine.

Back