Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

I've already got this...it came out a year ago after Civil War was released! :lol

44306307_10155537006487046_8446384836368662528_n.jpg

Looks incredible. Already made a space for him between Mark IV Neon Tech & the Mark VI.

That’s lame as FOOK!! For the price tag this will be hot Toys could of given us a stark head (civil war). I do like the color scheme and nod to the comics BUT I still think those blurred A4 concept art pics of iron man will sorta have this similar color scheme..

For a minute I thought they weren’t going to release this but then I realized it’s Iron Man :lol

There was never a doubt. This is likely bought unless they do something really silly with the price.

Is there any information on how exclusive this will be? Since on the HT website it says exclusive to selected markets only.
I hope it is not just Sideshow Exclusive limit of one per household. I have roommates who also want this. lol

I was pretty certain this won't have all the features of XLVI Civil War including Tony Stark head. Since the concept art doesn't exist in any MCU and they probably don't have rights to actors likenesses if it's not even used in any movie or promo.
And looks like there are only lights in the ribs and forearms which don't bother me much either. Just need to know which stores will carry this.

Is there any information on how exclusive this will be? Since on the HT website it says exclusive to selected markets only.
I hope it is not just Sideshow Exclusive limit of one per household. I have roommates who also want this. lol

I was pretty certain this won't have all the features of XLVI Civil War including Tony Stark head. Since the concept art doesn't exist in any MCU and they probably don't have rights to actors likenesses if it's not even used in any movie or promo.
And looks like there are only lights in the ribs and forearms which don't bother me much either. Just need to know which stores will carry this.
Nobody on here would have the answer, but it's probably a safe bet to say it will be handled like the concept cap. But Iron Man is arguably more popular so they might treat it differently.

At first I was feeling excited about this color scheme but after seeing the Mark vi and Seeing the Iv , this isn’t doing anything for me at this moment .

It will first be released at Shanghai Comic Con apparently. As for what that means for sideshow getting it, that's beyond me... But I'm sure they will at some point. And I'll order it as soon as they do.

91f4d48e3105d37bf255e171b5e6414d.jpg

Thank you for that updated info about release.
Damn that sucks. I was hoping Sideshow will get asap. lol
Well hopefully they will get it soon enough and not keep it as toy show exclusive only.

Wait, so doing quick math the estimated price tag on this in the USA will be $365.

Nice looking figure, but easy pass. Way too much good Iron Man stuff coming out.

Having missed out on Mk 46 & Mk 47, there's zero chance I'm missing this. And if the Mk 85 from Avengers 4 has the same colour scheme...c'est la vie.

This will sell like hot cakes IMO. I remember not so fondly the time when I would have bought this, like the midas and battle damaged mark 7 that I spent so much on lol

Was there ever a doubt this would get produced?

And sideshow will likely get it as they almost always do. Hot Toys knows there’s money in the U.S. market and it’s really a no brainer decision.

I would like to pick this one up. I sold my 47 which I regret, even though I made a pretty penny. I really need this 46 to show the transformation of armors over the years from the 4 to the 50. It’s kind of like a middle ground between the original 7 and the 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just nothing here for me on this release, have to draw the line somewhere.
I have Mark 46 and 47, so not really missing anything by passing on this guy.

And is it just me, or do the Gold "lines" on the sides of the helmet look really cheap?
No sculpting linework with them, just painted on gold lines. The essence of a "repaint" I guess.

I'm definitely ordering this. I just need to know how much it's going to be, how many months I can put this on flex, and how many reward points should I use on this? And what am I comfortable paying each month for this.

Back