1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Where is the best place to pre-order this in the UK ?

It's £234.99 on Planet Action Figures for the deluxe version or £214.99 for the standard. Probably the cheapest in the UK and free shipping :)

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

So is this the first 1/6 baby figure that's ever been made? I can't remember seeing any others.

I'm displaying Obi Wan, with Luke tucked under his fighting Anakin.

So is this the first 1/6 baby figure that's ever been made? I can't remember seeing any others.

There are no barbies with babies? I find that odd, its 2018 though.

Ordered at BBTS. Looking forward to this, damaged battle droid is a great touch.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - New Obi-Wan Kenobi speculation thread

No Luke Skywalker collection is complete now without.... Baby Luke.

Collect Them All!!!

Baby Luke will be a nice companion piece to diaper Luke from ESB. Customizers, get cranking.:lecture:lol

The baby's sculpted blanket looks a little weird in the pics so far (you wonder why it wouldn't have just been a fine real towel-like fabric) but I'm guessing it'll look okay at normal viewing distance.

It's certainly a cool-but-weird accessory.

That’s not baby Luke. It was a youngling accessory originally planned for anakin.

Yeah perfect meme :lol. Unfortunately many of the bastards infiltrated my residence years ago. Now I'm seemingly powerless to fight them off.

$275 is steep though. Starting to wonder what it will take for me to say enough is enough.

I just knew there would be no set rule, no set theme, movie or character I would have stuck to in order to control my spending. I'd just be causing myself stress if I bought anything at all.

Even this figure and Anakin, much as I despise ROTS as a movie, would have tempted me on account of how good they look and I would have broken a hypothetical 'OT only' rule.

That’s not baby Luke. It was a youngling accessory originally planned for anakin.

:lol

The DX version comes with more accessories including the Youngling helmet.

Baby-Jesus-Nutshell-pm.jpg

Ordered the deluxe. Going to display baby Luke on the light up table like baby Jesus.

Glad all of us are ordering our wittle baby dolls. Lol

Ordered the deluxe. Going to display baby Luke on the light up table like baby Jesus.

I can just see the Christmas displays with the robbed three wise men. Lol

Eh as long as it wasn’t $50 or more for the deluxe, I don’t mind..the emperor/ Anakin accessory is pretty cool. I will say that I have my reservations going through BBTS with the huge delay on my Spidey HC :lecture but hopefully , that’s HT fault and not BBTS. Because I will never justify the NRDs with SSC..sorry :slap

Will wait for more pics but I'm not impressed with the puffy cloak and honestly there's something off about the sculpt. It looks chipmunky/fat. Like Ron Swanson meets Obi-Wan.

That said, I have in pre-ordered on BBTS and will wait to see better pics lol.

The Mythos Obi-Wan clothing actually looks a lot better than this atm. If it's a bit distressed it might be better for Mustafar duel Obi anyway. I imagine there will be some kitbashing between the two.

Will wait for more pics but I'm not impressed with the puffy cloak and honestly there's something off about the sculpt. It looks chipmunky/fat. Like Ron Swanson meets Obi-Wan.

That said, I have in pre-ordered on BBTS and will wait to see better pics lol.

The Mythos Obi-Wan clothing actually looks a lot better than this atm. If it's a bit distressed it might be better for Mustafar duel Obi anyway. I imagine there will be some kitbashing between the two.

This convinced me to at least preorder. Maybe might cancel later..but we’ll see

he will look good along side of his older self and Anakin

Eh as long as it wasn’t $50 or more for the deluxe, I don’t mind..the emperor/ Anakin accessory is pretty cool. I will say that I have my reservations going through BBTS with the huge delay on my Spidey HC :lecture but hopefully , that’s HT fault and not BBTS. Because I will never justify the NRDs with SSC..sorry :slap

Hoth Leia and Tarkin arrived in about the right amount of time to BBTS after SS got them. No idea what's going on with the Spider-Man Deluxe.

Hoth Leia and Tarkin arrived in about the right amount of time to BBTS after SS got them. No idea what's going on with the Spider-Man Deluxe.

A month behind ..month and half coming up to two since Asia release :impatient:

Back