1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

$274 for deluxe....yup, got it

More than I want to pay, but I'll probably go for it. Around $500 for the pair. Estimated release of Apr-Jun 2019 seems far. They're banging them out pretty quickly unless they've got a ton of other Infinity War releases they haven't shown yet.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

$274 for Deluxe

Think I might bite with BBTS :clap

Sorry SSC , passing on the NRD

Where is the best place to pre-order this in the UK ?

Didn’t someone mention Timewalker or Forbidden Planet :dunno

Jeez with the right lighting you’d think this is a photo shoot

I hope they show Ewan holding this figure on FB :lol

Last edited:

When they make a terrific Dooku all the folks saying they are done after Anakin and Kenobi will be saying well........ maybe I'll just;)

And then Maul

And then Qui Gon

And then Padme

And then Clones.....

That's why I haven't touched Hot Toys Star Wars at all.

vlcsnap-2018-03-28-20h27m14s169.jpg

WTF? bBTS only has the normal version up :slap

Pre-ordered regular version. FYI - BBTS has no deposit.

$274 is higher than I expected for the deluxe edition. I might still go for it as the table with the holograms is sorta cool. I’ll probably go with BBTS though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold on according to the description yes there is a LED ignited blade but nothing pictured of a separate arm ..new technology :horror

Deluxe Preordered
“Hello there...”
- ObiWan

That's why I haven't touched Hot Toys Star Wars at all.

View attachment 401618

Yeah perfect meme :lol. Unfortunately many of the bastards infiltrated my residence years ago. Now I'm seemingly powerless to fight them off.

$275 is steep though. Starting to wonder what it will take for me to say enough is enough.

$274 is higher than I expected for the deluxe edition. I might still go for it as the table with the holograms is sorta cool. I’ll probably go with BBTS though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it does come with the baby. Kids are expensive these days.

I think I'll just get the standard. I would never take the deluxe extras out of the box.

Back