Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RgHQNnj.jpg
Taking pre-orders for anyone interested.
Message me for details.
Thanks

Took some photos today. @thedevilsrobot on Instagram if you care about that sort of thing.
1b8bb42b68644b1605de6d9c16746400.jpg
36d0cf488a5f4e1c77f3998803dd6b0f.jpg
f0bba37aaa0353db42067d1fe5ed8ea9.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Sold out at BBTS wait listed at Sideshow

I guess reloaded is going to come. I was waiting for the reloaded figure since it's my favorite look but I couldn't take the chance of ht not doing it so got this figure this week. Just in time it seems.

Good.

I really wish they did that Agent Smith.

Totally. Right now with the constant repetitive HT mantra, thats about the only figure I am hoping for from them.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I managed to snag the last one from LCS I trust. I have been back and forth on getting this one, but once I saw he sold out on BBTS I decided I was better off going for it to make sure I got one.

I'd basically be ok with Neo and whoever, would just like someone else. Given my current display with just Neo and his giant stand, I'd probably rather another hero to pose on it with him, but like I said, whoever is welcome!

Really hope this one converts, I love The Matrix and have ever since my young teens, but part of me was (almost kind of scummy, I know) hoping this would be in very low demand and would be one of those I could get for $200-ish on eBay around this time, but now he's waitlisted and $300+ on eBay :/
Even if I don't get this one I guess I'll just get John Wick and be satisfied I have some Keanu in my collection at all.

I said this one would be the next Yondu. The only preorder I never had second thoughts about. So happy to have him and hope HT have more at SDCC.

Back