Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlicensed Morpheus fig.

115413mifnrrwdwym5znn7__95726.1563520552.1000.1200.jpg

Yeah that looks surprisingly good for $160, at least with the glasses on. I haven't given up hope yet of HT making this someday, but in the meantime this will be a perfectly good placeholder.

Someone will be making some good money on a run of green ties.

I don't PO these things because 1) I try not to support (in advance) this kind of IP theft, and 2) I don't trust most of these companies to deliver... but once its out, and still no sign of HT's version, then I'll likely pick it up too.

A good Smith will be tempting though. It's what I really want.

I wish that Morpheus came with 2 of those stands so I can fit them both on one shelf. I've seen some custom stands and I know they're great but I can't really justify $30-40 or whatever those guys charge for them.

I've seen that and I'm chalking it up to companies still having no idea how to produce female characters. I had one Toys Works figure, the Mad Skull, and it was fine enough and looked like the proto.

morpheus.jpg

This was the only other pic I've seen so far. I'm glad I didn't order the Toys Works one yet, I'd like to see the full figure though. If they include the whole set up that would be fantastic.

I think I'd be more interested in the weapons and sword from Reloaded than the chair from the first movie, but the higher quality sculpt and outfit by VTS might the deciding factor in the end. And I probably trust them a lot more than Toy Works when it comes to the final figure.

Back