Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more pics I see, the less I see of Keanu.

They gave him a really strange cliché white nose.

Agreed. Only from the last picture do I get a sense of Keanu. Guess I will be trying to display this with his head turned partway to his right. That's really the only good angle I've found.

It looks like Hot Toys Morpheus is coming !!

View attachment 444257

JC Hong just shared this, he seemed positive about this in comments.

Also only reason Fishburn visited them could be approving HT to use his likeness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they can't even give us a simple Smith figure after all this time and we're going to get Morpheus? Sure.

Yeah, they can't even give us a simple Smith figure after all this time and we're going to get Morpheus? Sure.

I think they will do both Smith and Morpheus. I’m not sure about Trinity.

Holy cow....I was just saying how next year looked pretty dry to me.....

Morpheus is coming? I think that’s a pretty good sign Smith for sure....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I sense overexcitement from people here. And while there's nothing innately wrong with being excited you're potentially just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Exactly. And then even if those two do get made Hot Toys is totally capable of leaving out Trinity altogether.

Believe nothing from this company until you have the figures in your hands.

Sculpt is decent. The eyes are a little off but that’s it. The cheeks and jawline are excellent from the front. Looks good with the sunglasses.

Really bummed I missed out on preordering this toy as I don’t monitor the hobby that closely these days. I’ve been waiting YEARS for a hot toys Neo and been spamming any 1/6 matrix thread on here for years.. I’ve got the medicom reloaded Neo, matrix 1 Neo from n2 toys and the bootleg hot toys.

Hope they reissue this and also make a reloaded version. Was pissed when I missed out on the excellent Kato tailored coat.

****!!!

Last edited:
It looks like Hot Toys Morpheus is coming !!

View attachment 444257

JC Hong just shared this, he seemed positive about this in comments.

Also only reason Fishburn visited them could be approving HT to use his likeness.

Oh come on... did JC actually say he's working on him?

I'm not sure what to make of this... dusting off that ancient Predators figure for him.

It makes almost zero sense to show these two figures to him and to take photos unless there was something. How many other co-stars of old movies get shown new Hot Toys and take photos?

JC Hong liked my comment asking for a DX set with 2 chairs and the real world Neo, so I'm taking that as confirmation myself :)

I finally got my Hot Toys Neo, so here is my Hot Toys/custom mash-up. :duff

IVxHcYB.jpg

VutDT4W.jpg

fQH93j2.jpg

6KljCFe.jpg

KAxRvpf.jpg

It makes almost zero sense to show these two figures to him and to take photos unless there was something. How many other co-stars of old movies get shown new Hot Toys and take photos?

JC Hong liked my comment asking for a DX set with 2 chairs and the real world Neo, so I'm taking that as confirmation myself :)

If we were talking about some other company I'd agree. But this is a company that flat-out announces licenses and figures and then goes completely silent on them and hopes you forget all about it.

Sculpt is decent. The eyes are a little off but that’s it. The cheeks and jawline are excellent from the front. Looks good with the sunglasses.

Really bummed I missed out on preordering this toy as I don’t monitor the hobby that closely these days. I’ve been waiting YEARS for a hot toys Neo and been spamming any 1/6 matrix thread on here for years.. I’ve got the medicom reloaded Neo, matrix 1 Neo from n2 toys and the bootleg hot toys.

Hope they reissue this and also make a reloaded version. Was pissed when I missed out on the excellent Kato tailored coat.

****!!!

It´s still available in BBTS for pre-order.

At this point just about every part of the sculpt has been identified as the problem area by different people.

I wanted to identify every part of the sculpt as the problem, but didn't want people to think I was overly critical.

Back