Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFU4jA6Img

Keyboard Warrior's review; they mention some staining concerns from the clothing. Since he's got that tight knit shirt he's thinking to wash all of the clothing, not just the jacked.

edit. Also since they mention the lack of kung fu hands; I wonder if HT would release an exclusive with a gi, wooden floorboard style dynamic stand, lots of hands, no guns and same sculpt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFU4jA6Img

Keyboard Warrior's review; they mention some staining concerns from the clothing. Since he's got that tight knit shirt he's thinking to wash all of the clothing, not just the jacked.

edit. Also since they mention the lack of kung fu hands; I wonder if HT would release an exclusive with a gi, wooden floorboard style dynamic stand, lots of hands, no guns and same sculpt.

Sounds like a typical HT tactic!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Not 100% sold on the sculpt but PO anyway.
Buy now, sell later if not happy with it.
Had to re-watch Matrix again last night to double check on Neo's outfit.

Yeah, I think your safe on that.....I doubt we ever see a reloaded version.....

I doubt we see a Smith.

Sadly you’re probably right.

Someone should start a poll on which Matrix figures they would like HT to make. Personally if I can just have one it would be Trinity.

I’m glad you asked, here’s one I prepared earlier. Smith isn’t included because I was more confident he’d be made then than I am now: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194233

It should be noted, likeness rights could be part of the problem for getting more figures (even though HT have previously done Weaving and Fishburne characters). We may only have got Neo due to John Wick.

Last edited:
Aaannnd purchased via Hong Kong.

No Trinity likely but I’m gonna live dangerously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now the dilemma is whether to make a Reloaded version or wait and see if HT does one.

Yeah I was considering the same thing, but checking out the Reloaded outfit available on eBay again I'm just not sure it looks nearly high enough quality to make a custom with. Although I suppose on a better body and with the HT sculpt it might work a bit better.

This figure looks so awesome in all the reviews I've seen. So many great poses. I'd love a Reloaded Neo too. Don't care about Trinity or Smith.

kramer shock 1.gif

Attachments

• kramer shock GIF.jpg
    kramer shock GIF.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 306
I don't feel like I need Trinity or Morpheus, but Smith is a must.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This is a line that really can get away with offering just "4" figures and be considered complete:

Neo, Trinity, Morpheus and Smith. A reloaded Neo would be the only exception.

I can understand the not needing another figure but I would always be missing the others on display alongside Neo.

It would be like getting a Luke Skywalker and not including R2 and 3PO. (to me, at least...)

This is a line that really can get away with offering just "4" figures and be considered complete:

I can understand the not needing another figure but I would always be missing the others on display alongside Neo.

It would be like getting a Luke Skywalker and not including R2 and 3PO. (to me, at least...)

Yeah I definitely agree that if they went the extra mile and gave us 4 figures pretty much everyone would be happy. I'd be happy with even 1 of any of the other guys; I assume likelihood would be Smith>Trinity>Morpheus.

If smith is released I will buy that. I really want a Reloaded Neo but I can wait. This seems like it would have way more posing options due the amount of accessories.

:exactly::goodpost:

It would be so cool to get a Morpheus with tufted chair. They did it with Harlock...

Back