Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That open palm 'grip'. It's a miracle the guns stay in those massive hands at all.

The really annoying thing is they actually have made better hands for using guns - I'm pretty sure Han Solo and Luke Skywalker have had smaller hands with tight grips - so I don't know why they're resetting to those ancient ones here.
commando Arnold had telly great firing gripping hands too

Really looking forward to this now. I need for this trio to be correct.
004.JPG

I don't know what it is about it but that sculpt just doesn't photograph well. Here's one that's a bit closer:

lpDtbPk.jpg

I think the Iminime is the best Neo headsculpt available, but yes, it seems to suffer from bad photographs.

The HT sculpt has been improved, though, since the first pics we saw. They’ve made his face longer, which was my main complaint of the original preview shots (face too short).

Perhaps the final Hot Toys version will beat all the others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true. I've had scores of figures that only look correct when pictures are taken in just the right light/setting. That includes Hot Toys figures.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's the best Neo sculpt by a country mile and I was going to pass on it because of Iminime's product photos.

I too can attest to the quality of iminime's sculpt, of which there are now some nice recasts also available. But I'm glad we're finally getting an officially licensed HT version, been waiting 15 years (since I realised Medicom's RAH version wasn't that great).

Isn't this due soon, like Dec or Jan?

No sign of Smith.

Are they waiting for the release of Neo to put up Smith? Unlikely.

In any event, if no Smith by the time this is released, then no HT Neo for me. I already have a custom that is proudly displayed in the closet in some box I can't find.

Back