Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody seems to be selling their Iminime Neos. That figure still holds up really well, but this set is nicely accessorised.

Nobody seems to be selling their Iminime Neos. That figure still holds up really well, but this set is nicely accessorised.

The Iminime is a great figure. I think i said so earlier up in this thread, but the Iminime headsculpt is more accurate IMO than this one, although it could be the shot angles :)

I’ve got one myself, and i ordered this to support a great license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Iminime is a great figure. I think i said so earlier up in this thread, but the Iminime headsculpt is more accurate IMO than this one, although it could be the shot angles :)

I’ve got one myself, and i ordered this to support a great license.

The Iminime sculpt does look better compared with the HT pics. The HT costume looks a step up compared with the Iminime set, especially the boots. Iminime did a great job on an intricate design, but the benefits of HT's production resources are obvious.

Since it was apparently likeness rights that prevented a Neo figure being made all these years, I wonder if HT getting the rights to John Wick is what opened the door to this one?

Since it was apparently likeness rights that prevented a Neo figure being made all these years, I wonder if HT getting the rights to John Wick is what opened the door to this one?

Had to be some sort of link. Too much of a coincidence that suddenly a heap of Keanu Reeves figures come out imo.

Pics from SDCC '18:

SDCC-2018-Hot-Toys-003.jpg
SDCC-2018-Hot-Toys-004.jpg
SDCC-2018-Hot-Toys-005.jpg
SDCC-2018-Hot-Toys-006.jpg

Hoping they announce a Reloaded version at some point.

His sculpt already looks like the reloaded one to me. Keanu’s face was more lean in the first film, this looks almost more like Speed Keanu. Give him some new black clothes, accessories, and bam, Reloaded version. Easy money and almost no development costs.

His sculpt already looks like the reloaded one to me. Keanu’s face was more lean in the first film, this looks almost more like Speed Keanu. Give him some new black clothes, accessories, and bam, Reloaded version. Easy money and almost no development costs.

Yes, worst-case scenario they don't do one, and we just pick up one of the many excellent Reloaded costume sets for this guy.

Yes. With a steel pole and sai's.

Sweeeeeeet!! :D

That open palm 'grip'. It's a miracle the guns stay in those massive hands at all.

The really annoying thing is they actually have made better hands for using guns - I'm pretty sure Han Solo and Luke Skywalker have had smaller hands with tight grips - so I don't know why they're resetting to those ancient ones here.

That open palm 'grip'. It's a miracle the guns stay in those massive hands at all.

The really annoying thing is they actually have made better hands for using guns - I'm pretty sure Han Solo and Luke Skywalker have had smaller hands with tight grips - so I don't know why they're resetting to those ancient ones here.

They look like they work well for the MP-5s, just not anything smaller like the Berettas.

Back