1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

The likeness is spot on without the helmet

here's another picture that I found

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-09-29-01-07-45.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-09-29-01-07-45.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 285

Yeah this looks like my second thor after aou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the same armor/outfit he is wearing at the end of the Ragnarok trailer where he has those lightning effects like a Super Saiyan

Last edited:
I think it looks great and may pick it up depending on if the movie delivers.

I was hoping they would have included two portraits (one without the war paint) because I don't think he has it on when he fights Hela or outside of the "war arena" and he definitely won't have it in Infinity War.

First thor and no mjlonir??? :(. Road worn is my first lol. It's definitive to me. But I do like this fig alot

Yeah - for me. I mean my first Thor is the roadworn Thor and I def. wanted long hair, Mjlonir, and the skull was a plus.

I can see why folks really like this version - just $$$$ r tight and after my first drooling over this version - no, for me I picked the right Thor. Love the shield on this one but not the weapon - club? and I need $$$$ for a Loki.

Congrats to those getting this one tho!

I was originally all about this but now I'm curious if he'll have his axe Jarnbjorn in Infinity War since that's his other signature weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing about this figure is that I have no interest in getting it. Looks good but short-haired Thor is not Thor to me.

Starting to feel like they're using the deluxe branding as a way to stealthily raise the price for everything in general.

Back