1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

GLADIATOR Thor will be a great figure to pose about to put the helmet on. Maybe it will come with a similar base with the EX TWD fig for a long jump in the air pose!

The official hot toys specs list it as surturs skull, just saw

Oh ok tnx. Well thats a spoiler lol. And i guess he changes size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It pisses me off, that it's not a new sculpt, but I'm not getting a new Thor with long hair any time soon. I'll need to mull this over. Because part of me prefers the Gladiator one.

As Thomas said, does he shrink down 100 times his size?! Weird.
2 forms? In the first teaser trailer you can actually see Surtur (I think) as a skeleton sitting in a throne, in the shot where thor is falling down on the chain. He didn't look nearly as big as he did in the trailer when he fights hulk

I'll look again :)

Ah, I see what you're talking about (top right at angle). Hmm, could be. "Horns" look curved though.....not straight. Interesting.

Last edited:

It pisses me off, that it's not a new sculpt, but I'm not getting a new Thor with long hair any time soon. I'll need to mull this over. Because part of me prefers the Gladiator one.

Its fakin lazy not to add another sculpt. But like you said. Im bot adding another long hair sculpt either. Im fine with the aou. Gladiator looks cool but im only getting it if i can get passed hulks damn KNEES!!

What other ones are SDCC Toy Fair Exclusives?

Ghost rider, battle damaged armored batman, iron man shades(?), and iron man bones(?).

The Retro colored Bones is a general release. The Road Worn Thor is a Toy Fair exclusive though.

They are up

The Retro colored Bones is a general release. The Road Worn Thor is a Toy Fair exclusive though.

Retro Bones is a Toy fair distributed by SSC.

Ouch 355 usd for Hulk? How much was the AoU-version?

Nice to come with extra sculpt but at $355 you're paying for it. I'm not getting this, cause I'll wait for Infinity War Hulk.

For some reason, this figure appeals to me more than just about any other Marvel figure we've seen in awhile. Seems like I should also get Hulk if I get him, though, which is a pricey proposition.

Back