1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he’s here!

88efda16b8731f6cccccbc00a0eeabef.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manofaction is legit. Bought of them through eBay plenty of times.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, this was my first time doing a Pre-Order through Ebay. Didn't even realize it was a pre-order till after I paid. It said Pre-Order in the description half way down the page.

When I mentioned it, they assured me and updated their other listings. But was alittle on edge. Good to know they are legit from a fellow collector who has bought from them multiple times!!

e1db447848d5c7294d73737a23d97ab3.heic

I think they look great together; just have to find a better pose for both, specially Hulk who just doesn’t fit right in there [emoji51]

Yeah, nice pics Ksteezy ! White background looks great in this case with all the other colours !

Love the poses too !

Having just seen the mezco thor, i am actually really surprised ht didn't give us a glowing eyes head and lightning effects too. That way we can have the complete gladiator fight with hulk.

Stupid UPS. Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but now they say tomorrow and if not tomorrow then the next day. Really! What kind of garbage is that.

UPS ground is still better than FedEx Ground but still, for 21 bucks in shipping I would expect at least to have that package delivered USPS Priority by any other seller.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OK i guess if i have one gripe with this figure it's the sword scabbard on his back. They don't sit low enough and due to the magnet it can't be helped.

My box came in all beat up, first time that’s happened to me, why couldn’t it happened to a figure with a ****** box like one of the star wars ones...lol

Btw thanks on the compliments on the photos, this guy is hella photogenic! Looks great next to starlord and rocket too!

Back