Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I should have clarified that that's what it's going to be for me, unless like you said, they include a few more gloved hands. I don't really want to play the arm swap game for such a finicky lightning effect and reduced wrist articulation.

20023987_1392885794113358_3034761907461186281_o.jpg

When I saw this figure and the brown robe I honestly thought for a second it was a 1:1 life-size version in their shop !

Guess that's a good sign !

I think the headsculpt looks different in this shot that the press photos.

I am beyond excited for this figure! I think HT nailed this one, instant preorder.

I don't think we'll get more than what we see here:

20023987_1392885794113358_3034761907461186281_o.jpg

Usually when there are "deluxe" versions they show them all]

I'm not sure why folks would think a deluxe version is coming in the past they've announced them at the same time. I'm thinking more wishful thinking

Disappointed it doesn't include Endor gear.
Really like the blurred saber effect!
Head sculpt is perfect.

Jedi Luke is kind of a tough one. He's the one we all want but he has the most boring costume of any Hot Toys ever :D

Disappointed it doesn't include Endor gear.

Not surprised. As I said many times, I'd be surprised if they did include it.

My assumption always was to hold that back for a Con Ex. and to go with Biker Scout and Speeder Bike when those get released.

HT has always been about maximizing their spread. Plus, they are running out of Lukes.

Got to get to those Luke Pilots next. :D

sorry I missed it but- is the gloved hand the only hand that get the light up feature?

I do hope they include more gloved hands because it looks the only loose gloved hand included is a fist. I want him to hold the lightsaber with glove without swapping the electronic arm out constantly.

Dammit!!! I love everything except the mouth area of the sculpt. It's almost like he's making fun of how Jarr Jarr holds his face.

Back