Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to sh-it on the makers, but the ones I've bought from China are like 7-8 USD (wired cape) and are of similar quality than the ones being made by reputable sellers.
Can you provide an example?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Can you provide an example?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

You can find some of them on my Instagram.

222.JPG

333.JPG

444.JPG

Hey guys, got it off China's shopping web TaoBao.

Not sure if I can hyperlink here, you may have to find a middleman to shop there.

Search for this on their web: 停售1/6 兵人 古代大帽披风 星战卢克同款 斗篷 非真人用 散件

Hey guys, got it off China's shopping web TaoBao.

Not sure if I can hyperlink here, you may have to find a middleman to shop there.

Search for this on their web: 停售1/6 兵人 古代大帽披风 星战卢克同款 斗篷 非真人用 散件

So I'm still on the wait list for something that's been out since 2017? I guess they still have people on payment plans?

They might keep the waitlist alive to see if there's enough demand to warrant a re-release. That's what happened with the Han/Chewie two-pack. I was got on the waitlist and forgot about it after a few months. Then one day I got an email that my order had been fulfilled. I thought I had hit the waitlist jackpot and then I discovered that the set got a re-release.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

They might keep the waitlist alive to see if there's enough demand to warrant a re-release. That's what happened with the Han/Chewie two-pack. I was got on the waitlist and forgot about it after a few months. Then one day I got an email that my order had been fulfilled. I thought I had hit the waitlist jackpot and then I discovered that the set got a re-release.

Thanks. I've been on the wait list for a few months too. Was nervous they were going to clear it between my Mandalorian and Cap Endgame figures. LOL

That was a fairly quick re-release, the ship for MMS429 has sailed long ago. They've already did the Endor and Deluxe versions, there's no way they're going to make more of these.

Yea I have more hope of my R2D2 getting converted than ROTJ Luke :lol I was on WL for something a long time ago for almost a year before it all of a sudden disappeared

Damn Jaxxon they look great !!!

Just shows how good Faverau and team are. All they needed was a black cloak to win fans over. It really is rocket science what they did there......

Imagine the merchandise Disney could have sold with a heroic Luke, Han, leia, and if they had heroic offspring.

Imagine the merchandise Disney could have sold with a heroic Luke, Han, leia, and if they had heroic offspring.

What are you talking about?? :cuckoo:

Rey, Finn & Poe sold truck loads of merch!!! They're the new fan favs according to Kennedy..

:rotfl

So you're saying there is actually chance for my Palpy Deluxe waitlist (hahahaha :()

Back