Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish his hair was brighter. And I got my notification for Dark Side Anakin from Popcultcha but I haven't yet received notices for Luke, Vader, or Boba. I imagine I'm last on the list for Luke lol.

I just wish his hair was brighter. And I got my notification for Dark Side Anakin from Popcultcha but I haven't yet received notices for Luke, Vader, or Boba. I imagine I'm last on the list for Luke lol.

They only got Luke in yesters so I'm sure Monday will be the day!

Still love this guy too..
e2ff6993874ccab151f14060dec9b72d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hey Davejames,

What did you do to your Luke to make it look better? Remove the fatsuit or build stuff up? How hard is that to do. I would probably consider buying the figure if mine could look that way too lol

I removed the upper part of the fat suit, slimmed down the shirt on the sides, and sewed the shirt to the remaining fat suit to help keep it looking flat and tight while posing (although that last part could probably be skipped). I also lifted up the head a bit on the neck piece since it was looking kinda low.

Nice. I might have to adopt this pose with robe and lightsaber. At the moment I have him with Jabba blaster. But was waiting for the Emperor to swap to lightsaber.

Nice. I might have to adopt this pose with robe and lightsaber. At the moment I have him with Jabba blaster. But was waiting for the Emperor to swap to lightsaber.

Thanks! You can thank davejames for the pose idea. ;)

Nice pose! Looks vaguely familiar somehow... ;)

Haha, I told you I was going to steal it. :lol
I had to rush the pose a bit since I still had to go out but wanted to take the shots before the remaining snow melted. Now I'm even more impressed by how natural your pose looks, as I couldn't quite nail it in the time.

Im going with this pose for now....showed this pic to my gf yesterday she kept saying "baby doll face".
20181218_103440.jpg

Back