Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67587477-CB48-461C-B988-AF1FAFD172B6.jpg

That looks great Barry! Is that the Medicom outfit?

It's the Hot Toys head and outfit(I retailored it to be slimmer in the upper torso), on a DAM Toys altered muscle body(I ground down the "roid rage" thighs, then taped the legs in insulating tape to hide the rough parts, removed portions of the upper pvc muscle suit, and built up the shoulders afterwards). The saber hilt is a repainted ANH Obi-Wan saber with a blade i made myself, a custom belt i also made myself, and a pair of random leather boots. The black glove was from my parts box, and the left hand is a DID bendy hand(They are nice and slim, compared to most other moulded hands).
It's a bit of a mish mash, but the HT suit is easy to re-sew yourself with even minimal sewing skills(I am not skilled at all! My wife is way more skilled).

It's the Hot Toys head and outfit(I retailored it to be slimmer in the upper torso), on a DAM Toys altered muscle body(I ground down the "roid rage" thighs, then taped the legs in insulating tape to hide the rough parts, removed portions of the upper pvc muscle suit, and built up the shoulders afterwards). The saber hilt is a repainted ANH Obi-Wan saber with a blade i made myself, a custom belt i also made myself, and a pair of random leather boots. The black glove was from my parts box, and the left hand is a DID bendy hand(They are nice and slim, compared to most other moulded hands).
It's a bit of a mish mash, but the HT suit is easy to re-sew yourself with even minimal sewing skills(I am not skilled at all! My wife is way more skilled).

I am impressed. It has more of the tight tailoring we are seeing from the new Sideshow deluxe figure that’s why I asked. Nicely done sir. More pictures would be appreciated.

Does it hinder the articulation at all?

Looks like Popcultcha could have this in stock this week or early next week. Just had some email correspondence about delivery options. Nice way to finish the year!:yess:

Hmmm no emails for me yet. I am on the phone with them now paying the balance on my Vader order. Customer service said they still not received their stock from the Ikon, while the payment guy told me they would ship in the next couple of days and I will have it before the holidays start next Friday, so who knows :rotfl

My final invoice for Jedi Luke came in from Popcultcha today,Sith Ani arrived yesterday and now I'm just awaiting shipping of TESB Vader.
I feel like my 5yr old self on Xmas day opening all the Kenner goodies back in 81!!!

Annoying that people are getting payment requests and shipping notices when mine was fully paid for since day one. Fingers crossed he arrives before Christmas.

Give them a call on Monday and ask for an ETA on your order. They are terrible at answering emails but their phone service is excellent. Pretty sure they will get it out for you on Monday to get it before Friday.

Back