Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uktoyz.com. They have had him for 2 weeks but I have been away on holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uktoyz.com. They have had him for 2 weeks but I have been away on holiday.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't even aware that site existed. Always good to see another buying option for us UK collectors...

I’ve never used them before but the guy I have dealt with has been really helpful. I also use collectiblesdirect.co.uk. They are very good too.

Congratulations, this does seem to have taken quite a while to ‘cross the pond’.
Has anyone from the UK had notice of imminent arrival? (Mine’s on order @ CDUK).

Not yet! Seems they are taking forever to get over here!! :lol I ordered mine from CDUK too, hopefully it won't be too much longer! :impatient:

finally all paid for with sideshow should have it by midweek!! :D next one to go on the payment plan the emperor :lol got some sideshow rewards i'm going to use on that one to soften the blow a bit :) will be buying my royal guard in a week or so :D

My Luke arrived yesterday. Great realization as you can expect from HT. Though the design is very simple, tailoring impresses and HS is great even though i'm not a fan of open mouths. Here he is with RO Vader.

P1040626.JPG

My Luke arrived yesterday. Great realization as you can expect from HT. Though the design is very simple, tailoring impresses and HS is great even though i'm not a fan of open mouths. Here he is with RO Vader.

View attachment 424232

Nice pic, but the height differences look off. Did you shorten Vader or made Luke taller? My Jedi Luke looks shorter next to my ANH v1 Vader.

Both my figures are full stock. Absolutely no customization for either of them. From top of Luke's head to top of Vader's dome, there is a gap of 5.5 centimeters. This being said, i believe ANH Vader is also slightly taller than RO Vader and could explain Luke looking shorter next to him.

I have this one coming in soon. I can't wait because he looks awesome. I love all the pics everyone is posting. Will go nicely with R2-D2 until we get a Jedi Vader from Hot Toys.

Back