Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they just announced the Black Panther throne which is also part of their accessory sets. Would be nice if they offered more options with these types of release. Mauls speeder and the Emperor with the throne come to mind.

The problem with Maul & Emperor is for those that order the regular then down the road decide they want the extra. You'd have to buy a whole additional complete figure as opposed to just being price gouged for the Speeder or Throne. The reason I still haven't preordered either.

Yes but it does not say specifically “accessory pack”. It implies both that the head is compatible with accessories from another figure or a potential accessory pack. We will have to wait and see.

You just know it will be a complete Endor Luke figure, which will allow one to swap out the helmet with the hair from these figures.

And for the record, I like the toothy biting head! :lol

I think an Endor Luke will sell well enough to not be an exclusive. Especially if they do give it the windswept hair or something like that to add to the Jedi Luke release.

I think an Endor Luke will sell well enough to not be an exclusive. Especially if they do give it the windswept hair or something like that to add to the Jedi Luke release.

Windswept hair with helmet?

Truthfully, I don't need Endor any time soon -- if at all -- so I hope they're redoing that toothy biting sculpt, along with laughing Maul.

With the toothy biting head.

Actually they have -- in the instructions. It says "magnetic hair for future accessories."

The Jaws head. :lol

And yes, that was my point. “Future accessories” I’m guessing are the accessories that will come with the Endor figure. :D

Yes but it does not say specifically “accessory pack”. It implies both that the head is compatible with accessories from another figure or a potential accessory pack. We will have to wait and see.

:exactly:

Windswept hair with helmet?

Truthfully, I don't need Endor any time soon -- if at all -- so I hope they're redoing that toothy biting sculpt, along with laughing Maul.

I meant it as an add-on. They could throw the windswept hair to entice people to buy the Endor one since the gritting headsculpt would probably go well with it.

Man if they include windswept hair with the Endor figure.....

tenor.gif

I received my first Luke on Tuesday, he’s a great figure. I have my second one coming on Monday. I’m thinking about ordering another one so I can have all 3 looks displayed.

I received my first Luke on Tuesday, he’s a great figure. I have my second one coming on Monday. I’m thinking about ordering another one so I can have all 3 looks displayed.

Which Luke figure did you choose to get as your first Luke, and what’s the second one you have coming?

Back