1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to snag this exclusive up before it sells out. That way i can just throw one of these bad boys on it.
DSC01948-01.jpg

Torn between POing this as my first/only Thor representation or grabbing an AoU from eBay, which makes me nervous from all the mixed reactions I've heard about buying from there. Would it be reasonable to think I could find an unopened AoU Thor for cheaper than Roadworn, or are the odds too slim and I should I just go for the new guy?

Torn between POing this as my first/only Thor representation or grabbing an AoU from eBay, which makes me nervous from all the mixed reactions I've heard about buying from there. Would it be reasonable to think I could find an unopened AoU Thor for cheaper than Roadworn, or are the odds too slim and I should I just go for the new guy?

I don't think you will find a cheaper option on EBAY and then you have to worry about buying from someone you don't know. If you get from Sideshow your covered if there are any issues with figure. Plus I think this exclusive will be more limited in the long run than AOU. The only thing to consider is do you like the look of this figure better...The cape is a much different version. It's Torn and much shorter. I'm going to make this my lone version to represent Thor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first search on evilBay brought up a brand new unopened AoU Thor from a reputable seller $209 shipped....I didn't proceed further.

Of course you can find AoU cheaper you'll need to look for it.

Price aside it is a preference on which look you like better. Plenty of differences between the two, you will need to decide and move on...

I don't think you will find a cheaper option on EBAY and then you have to worry about buying from someone you don't know. If you get from Sideshow your covered if there are any issues with figure. Plus I think this exclusive will be more limited in the long run than AOU. The only thing to consider is do you like the look of this figure better...The cape is a much different version. It's Torn and much shorter. I'm going to make this my lone version to represent Thor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. This is gonna be my only thor in my collection.

Yeah good point I hadn't considered having some liability from a company vs a random seller. I do like both looks which is why it came down to price more. Really my main priority is having one long-hair hammer-wielding Thor. I may be enough of a scaredy cat though to just avoid the eBay hassle even with the small possibility of a cheaper AOU and go Road Worn.

Back