1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Thanks for posting about it. I checked UPS MyChoice. My Batman arrives on Wednesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got tracking too.

Scheduled Delivery:

Tuesday, 09/26/2017 , By End of Day

Look at the dead stock in Hot Toys sitting in their warehouse!

They should offer some great discounts on overstock during Spooktacular this year, similar to what they did 2-3 years ago. I think I bought a grand worth of figures with all the discounts and rewards points they had going.

I didn't think mine would show up until Monday, but when I got home today from the mall it was waiting for me on my porch. Woohoo! My first Batman figure.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I didn't think mine would show up until Monday, but when I got home today from the mall it was waiting for me on my porch. Woohoo! My first Batman figure.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

:clap Congrats, it's an awesome figure. The best Batman figure out there in my opinion.

Me too. I'm wondering if I should hold onto my BvS batman or get another cape and custom him a little. Anyone have a custom fully wired cape they wanna sell? PM me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I saw the comparaison pics posted before but i dont see much différence That i havent seen from different batches of bvs.
I hard 3/4 Batman bvs bodies and they all had differences. Mostly on the suit, darker, lighter, v body shape more prononced or not...
Is there a pic of the naked body?

So I'm going to order this from Timcent, will be able to compare it to the BvS Batman and see in person if I like the cape or no, interesting times ahead, quite excited to see the differences myself and if it is the definitive Batman. Although no Batman will be definitive until they do a freaking 1/4 Batfleck!

So I'm going to order this from Timcent, will be able to compare it to the BvS Batman and see in person if I like the cape or no, interesting times ahead, quite excited to see the differences myself and if it is the definitive Batman. Although no Batman will be definitive until they do a freaking 1/4 Batfleck!

After I get the 1/4 joker TDK and batman begins I would really hope hot toys does a 1/4 batflex from bvs as well as a superman and Wonder Woman even have it where their stands form a dirt ground together for the united scene against doomsday!! Come one hot toys you know they will sale out!!!!!

I would def make my first 1/4 be a Batfleck. I just hope they stick to the BvS suit and not the Justice League suits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Having had both figures, the cape on this is better than the BvS stock cape but still not as good as the many custom capes out there...only my opinion of course.

A 1/4 scale Batfleck from BvS would be awesome, with an unmasked Affleck sculpt included. If they made the trinity in 1/4 scale I'd prefer the more vibrant WW suit from her solo movie and the brighter Superman suit from the 1/6 JL prototype they showed at SDCC.

Back