1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my Sniper Rifle exclusive version, kept the stand for it, though. So I have the Tech Cowl version which I'm keeping, and am getting this from Timcent at the end of the month, probably won't open it until I get some display units, but I'm really interested to see personally the differences. From the photos above, the most interesting change, aside from the better proportions seems to be the matte black of the cowl, seems less shiny and a deeper dark to me.

I sold my Sniper Rifle exclusive version, kept the stand for it, though. So I have the Tech Cowl version which I'm keeping, and am getting this from Timcent at the end of the month, probably won't open it until I get some display units, but I'm really interested to see personally the differences. From the photos above, the most interesting change, aside from the better proportions seems to be the matte black of the cowl, seems less shiny and a deeper dark to me.

It is less shiny. Not sure if it's actually darker but it reflects less light so certainly gives that impression.

mine should arrive shortly. Gunna sell it even though it looks great. Trying to get out of 1/6

Having had both briefly, I've since sold my BvS version, I'm fairly confident it's the same material. The texture feels a little different, smoother maybe, but that's more just the finish. Behaves and creases the same way while the body still has that squishy feel.

The big improvements for me are the better proportioned legs, cowl not touching the bat symbol and the improved paint work.

That's great! Thanks again. And from the comparison photos you can definitely see the difference in how the paint catches the light. Also the bat symbol does indeed sit lower. You can see how the bottom of the symbol is a tad bit lower in that upper an section. Man, I really hope mine converts.

Just opened mine and need to find a pose for it but it is better than the BvS, stockier, better coloring. This is what the BvS Batman should have been from the beginning. 20170925_213511.jpg...sorry cant figure out how to flip it

He looks great with the BvS base. I'd get one of them for mine, but I don't have any room for another in my designated Batfleck and Hopeman detolf shelf. I'll probably just get another black oval stand. Anything that isn't related to Suicide Squad...

Also here u go

iEuzlE5.jpg

Anyone else's still stuck on "payment processing"? They sent me a tracking number and all that but ups never picked it up yet.

Mine still says Payment processing, but it was posted last week. They used DHL, so its stuck in customs and im awaiting to get a letter for the ransom. Id much rather Fedex or UPS atleast the figure gets to you on time.

Still waiting on mine. Was being glutenous and wanting two but if they don't look the same why keep both.

The P1 announces my preferred blue variant tdkr after my year of emotional investment in the black grey version.

It's like a nacho buffet - I've been full for an hour but just keep eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Got mine. He is awesome. And better looking than BvS for sure. But cape is huge and i have hard time to get it right to any pose :D

Mine still says Payment processing, but it was posted last week. They used DHL, so its stuck in customs and im awaiting to get a letter for the ransom. Id much rather Fedex or UPS atleast the figure gets to you on time.

My brother got his yesterday and DHL charged $52 for duty. I got mine this afternoon and paid $18 for duty though Fedex. Don't know why DHL charges so much more for duty or how they come up with their numbers.

My brother got his yesterday and DHL charged $52 for duty. I got mine this afternoon and paid $18 for duty though Fedex. Don't know why DHL charges so much more for duty or how they come up with their numbers.

That's stuff you can often understand by reading the bill.

He looks great with the BvS base. I'd get one of them for mine, but I don't have any room for another in my designated Batfleck and Hopeman detolf shelf. I'll probably just get another black oval stand. Anything that isn't related to Suicide Squad...

Also here u go

View attachment 368031

Is that the suicide squad cape you have on or is it the BVS version ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be arriving tomorrow, can't wait to have him especially since I missed out on the BvS one!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back