1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow after just getting a Armored Batman (Black Chrome), now I'm looking for the regular Benflick Bat and it looks like it's extremely popular for some reason.

His suit is badass and also faihtful to comics. And Affleck is a very good actor. Perfect combo. Don't you think?

All the good BvS Batman figs have been selling like mad. I barely got my waitlist converted for this after missing the BvS version, and missed the Mezco entirely (still trying to track one down tho).

Not a fan of the JL look, apart from the Tacticool suit which has been growing on me. The BvS suit is the definitive Affleck Bats.

I like the idea of a dark blue take on this costume. If the film were a prequel it would be a cool touch to imply him going to a darker costume (and darker methods) in BvS because of the loss of Jason Todd. Ideally, "The Batman" will be death in the family/under the red hood featuring Deathstroke haha.

Wow after just getting a Armored Batman (Black Chrome), now I'm looking for the regular Benflick Bat and it looks like it's extremely popular for some reason.

Because it's widely considered to be the coolest looking Bat suit of any previous rendition, the best portrayal of Batman yet, and portrayed by a good actor.

I like the idea of a dark blue take on this costume. If the film were a prequel it would be a cool touch to imply him going to a darker costume (and darker methods) in BvS because of the loss of Jason Todd. Ideally, "The Batman" will be death in the family/under the red hood featuring Deathstroke haha.

Batman: Noel did this really well, even had the switch from brighter, happier costume to darker, scarier costume. Would love to see that transition with The Batman.

noelselinascan01.jpg

Even BvS hints that he wasn't always this dark.

I hope the prequel version of Joker isn't as ghetto. I hope he doesn't have the metal grill yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's early but just for fun i'm thinking Timcent is going to be selling this figure for $500 plus on release and he'll probably get it. If they actually change anything on the figure for the better.. then the skies the limit. We are talking $800-$1000.

Because Batman fans are nuts.

But as it stands i'm guessing this one is going to hover around $600.

Of coarse all of this depends on whether or not they make more..

Anyway that was fun.

I know it's early but just for fun i'm thinking Timcent is going to be selling this figure for $500 plus on release and he'll probably get it. If they actually change anything on the figure for the better.. then the skies the limit. We are talking $800-$1000.

Because Batman fans are nuts.

But as it stands i'm guessing this one is going to hover around $600.

Of coarse all of this depends on whether or not they make more..

Anyway that was fun.

lmao....

Can you also tell us when the next market correction is too?

His suit is badass and also faihtful to comics. And Affleck is a very good actor. Perfect combo. Don't you think?

I agree he is a good looking Batman just the movie wasn't much good imo. That's why initially I totally neglected it but now that I've just gotten the Armored Bat, I want to get the others.

Cape looks good. The rest is as we know already almost (i'm looking at you not quite manly bubble but) perfect.

Ah man so glad i was able to get this. Now only supes from JL and im done with this universe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman with rebreather. The rebreather looks nice and detailed. And it adds something new to Batman's appearance.

BATMAN SS (9603) ed1a SR.jpg

BATMAN SS (9594) ed1a SSR.jpg

BATMAN BVS (515) ed1a SSR.jpg

BATMAN BVS (519) ed1A SSR.jpg

Back