1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0e0b652f74970d5f3953413fe26812ba.jpg

Look at that detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photo from Kelvin Leung

Actual screen grab head photoshopped onto the figure. Shows how great the figure is.

F278457A-3F85-417C-A97C-74996AC9A8E1.jpeg

Yeah they would defiantly be confined to a toy room looking like that. The 1/4 Downey head is already pretty close. I don’t use it as it creeps me out. Lol

Looks like the bad plastic one to me. If the diecast one looks that bad, I’m going to be PISSED.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the elbows give it away. The old one had the rubber covering the joints, the new one doesn’t.

Yeah they would defiantly be confined to a toy room looking like that. The 1/4 Downey head is already pretty close. I don’t use it as it creeps me out. Lol

I have reposed some figures with the helmet on, head looking another way, put glasses on, etc just because the eyes creeped me out :lol

If you guys could stop sharing pictures of this until it's sold out and unavailable so I can't buy it, that would be great.

Yeah but then you’ll want it when it’s too expensive and pay more than you have to. Buy it now and you’ll be worry-free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the bad plastic one to me. If the diecast one looks that bad, I’m going to be PISSED.

It's funny how our standards have gone up along with HT's quality. I don't think any of us referred to the first version as "bad" when we were rushing to pre-order it back in the day...:lol

It's funny how our standards have gone up along with HT's quality. I don't think any of us referred to the first version as "bad" when we were rushing to pre-order it back in the day...:lol

I did. I hated the first release. To me, it was the worst Iron Man ever made by a pretty big margin.

I did. I hated the first release. To me, it was the worst Iron Man ever made by a pretty big margin.

I'll grant you that relatively speaking it's among the worst, but up until now it was easily the best 1/6 Mark V available. Personally I think the first Mark III, while having great features, doesn't hold up nearly as well by comparison - i.e., it gets first place in the "bad plastic" looks competition.

Back