1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on the fence here. Don't want the ripped stockings and not a huge fan of the molded hair on this one, but those things aside it looks pretty great. Plus I got joker already. I could cash out my rp to take a solid chunk off too :gah:

Finally got her. Looking forward to unpack her.

You shouldn't

Still on the fence here. Don't want the ripped stockings and not a huge fan of the molded hair on this one, but those things aside it looks pretty great. Plus I got joker already. I could cash out my rp to take a solid chunk off too :gah:

In my opinion it's a must have, once you tackle the initial challenge of removing the plastics, it would bring joy to your collection

That's really cool. Did she have a long autograph line? What was she like? How did she react to the Harley figure?

No real line -it was a screening to members of movie guilds to get award votes. It’s campaiging but you’re trying to get Oscar votes . She was lovely and I only brought the box

the gang's all here...

SS.jpg

Whilst I don't have any interest in the figure, I've seen it in hand, and this looks really, properly good.

Nice pics. I've definitely gotten the feeling that even though I wasn't thrilled about the sculpt choice initially, I would like it a lot in person.

I felt similarly about the purple coat joker sculpt which is stunning and eerie in hand.

Was anyone else disappointed that they didn't actually apply the leg tattoos?

Other than limited articulation and no un-gloved left hands, I was most bummed about this. Enough sliding the fishnets around and they will disappear. :(

Was anyone else disappointed that they didn't actually apply the leg tattoos?

Other than limited articulation and no un-gloved left hands, I was most bummed about this. Enough sliding the fishnets around and they will disappear. :(

The overly delicate nature of the legs in general is a problem. But when you are forced to choose between movie-accuracy and practicality...
Hopefully in the next film, Harley's costuming will involve some pants.

Back