1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Corrr! 'Arley's got a fine pair a pigtails hawhawhaw

Corrr! 'Arley's got a fine pair a pigtails hawhawhaw

giphy.gif

So if her giant mallet is a bonus accessory that turns out to be an EX, is there a good chance it will sell out fast? or is it gonna be sitting around for a long time due to HT's mass production?

So if her giant mallet is a bonus accessory that turns out to be an EX, is there a good chance it will sell out fast? or is it gonna be sitting around for a long time due to HT's mass production?

You can still get the Batman exclusive if that means anything.

I'm pretty sure they'll make of lot of this figure.

When it comes to sideshow and hot toys lately, nothing is exclusive. They're only called "exclusive" to build hype and get everyone to throw their pre order money on the table, but when it comes down to it, anyone who has the money and wants one, will be able to get these. It makes sense really. Why let flippers make money off of their hard work?

I know the Cap BD EX, AoU SW, and BvS set w/ tech cowl EX ending up selling out so I was curious about this one. She definitely needs to have the mallet, a classic :lol don't want to miss out on it so planning ahead sort of in terms of pre-order. I never know which ones will sellout and which ones last for a few months. I was one of the poor souls who pre-ordered Maria Hill on day 1, but Harley seems like more of a popular character.

I know the Cap BD EX, AoU SW, and BvS set w/ tech cowl EX ending up selling out so I was curious about this one. She definitely needs to have the mallet, a classic :lol don't want to miss out on it so planning ahead sort of in terms of pre-order. I never know which ones will sellout and which ones last for a few months. I was one of the poor souls who pre-ordered Maria Hill on day 1, but Harley seems like more of a popular character.

I'd say follow Hot Toys on Facebook they usually show the prototype photos that morning around 12am PST.

Nothing sells out on the first day of release these days. Not from Hot Toys. The produce huge numbers of each figure. Star-Lord is the last one I remember selling pretty fast

I believe Ant-Man sold out either prior to release or immediately after release...

Nothing sells out on the first day of release these days. Not from Hot Toys. The produce huge numbers of each figure. Star-Lord is the last one I remember selling pretty fast

Feel it's due to higher prices and so much coming out. Money only goes so far and can't buy as many now that 1:6 prices hitting mid 200's and also with cost of premium formats hitting closer to 500.00. Impulse buying way down. Really have to pick and choose now, especially since secondary market is dead for selling. Buyers market for sure now.

harley-quinn-vs-the-joker-3.jpg
p73aolbrdjp8z1vhys1n.png
lbg0s17gzgattmrrzljv.png

1456167095_thumb.jpeg

:lecture

Too much Puddin' is bad for you.

Looks like both pony tails are movable.
I think i see ball joint there.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

IM Promos go very quick usually within hours, NA Scarlett Witch and Battling Cap sold out within a day also due to very low production of each. But the majority of them stick around a long time.

This one will do a "Knightmare Batman" or "Arkham Joker" where it goes on and off of the waitlist surprisingly throughout the day.

Back