1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, already?! I was thinking I could take my sweet time with this, but I'm glad I put in my pre-order when I did.

Same. I'm glad I got my PO in on day 1. One less Exclusive Preorder to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... YES IT ALWAYS CONVERTS.

unless you go on it months after it was already released.

Not always i have jumped on a few the day it went on WL that never converted over the years (admittedly they were true exclusives). This most likely will as people will lose interest and cancel over the next year or they will order more to cover the WL.

Last edited:
****. I thought I could wait around a bit longer. Oh well, time to jump on the WL, throw it on FP when it coverts.

Do you guys think they gave her sculpted hair because they couldn't figure out a way to dye the hair and make it permanent? I don't really know why else they would. I also see a lot of people complaining about the knee joints, but maybe they couldn't put tattoos on a rubber body, Joker also has exposed elbow joints even though he has a shirtless option. Idk I'm not trying to make excuses for HT, just sharing my theories.

I thought there was going to be more time for this one too. Still deciding if I'm getting in on this line but jumped on the WL. Sucks because if I do end up going in, I would've liked to use some points on this

Do you guys think they gave her sculpted hair because they couldn't figure out a way to dye the hair and make it permanent? I don't really know why else they would. I also see a lot of people complaining about the knee joints, but maybe they couldn't put tattoos on a rubber body, Joker also has exposed elbow joints even though he has a shirtless option. Idk I'm not trying to make excuses for HT, just sharing my theories.

I'm glad they went with sculpted hair! I always prefer sculpted if it doesn't hinder articulation. Looking at Ripley makes me wonder why they didn't go sculpted for the versions of Widow with shorter hair (not IM2 & WS). Would've been much better than the messes we got

Yeah if I was going to get Harley I planned on using some rewards points too so it sucks that the exclusive is on waitlist. I guess I could just pass on getting the exclusive since she doesn't really use the mallet in the film but it'd be nice to have.

I ended up really liking the movie and Harley in the movie more than I thought I would. I put in my pre-order for the waitlisted version.

Yeah if I was going to get Harley I planned on using some rewards points too so it sucks that the exclusive is on waitlist. I guess I could just pass on getting the exclusive since she doesn't really use the mallet in the film but it'd be nice to have.

The thought of what you said about SS has crossed my mind many times before. Sometimes I really wonder if they're using the WL as a tactic to create urgency and give some of the "on the fence" folks the little push they need

The thought of what you said about SS has crossed my mind many times before. Sometimes I really wonder if they're using the WL as a tactic to create urgency and give some of the "on the fence" folks the little push they need
Well the thing is certain items have gone on waitlist for a couple days or so only to later show back up. Plus in this case it strikes me as a bit odd that a figure that's a year out would already have sold out of the exclusive version.

Well the thing is certain items have gone on waitlist for a couple days or so only to later show back up. Plus in this case it strikes me as a bit odd that a figure that's a year out would already have sold out of the exclusive version.

Don't forget that they supply the other dealers with inventory, plus they keep a chunk for warranties. Also they are limiting it to one figure per person, which would make me think there is a finite amount. I'm thinking with all the other figures they are churning out, plus the added craftsmanship required, the EX may have sold out it's pre-production estimate. I'm sure the WL will convert, but for now, they have hit that ceiling of planned production. Just my opinion though.

IIRC Loki popped on and off of "waitlist" status for about a week, before it became final.

Harley is probably not actually sold out at this moment, but when they start doing this sort of thing I think its getting close.

It just the exclusive that is on WL. HT might have decided to only make (just a random number) 3500 with the hammer and the rest would be regular. I'm sure the regular harley will be available long after she ships.

Not too mention this figure is more then a year away, if you want the ex jump on the WL. people are gonna start canceling before it's released.

Back