1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

:lol People always are complaining that Hot Toys sculpts aren't expressive enough sleep they do one now it's too expressive. Some people are never happy.

I mean, yeah, they went from one extreme to another. I've never had a problem with the "lifeless" sculpts, but I hate this as the only head sculpt. It's too expressive and it's also looking off to one side, which means there are very few poses where the figure will look right. If they just went with a smiling head that would have been a perfect medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, yeah, they went from one extreme to another. I've never had a problem with the "lifeless" sculpts, but I hate this as the only head sculpt. It's too expressive and it's also looking off to one side, which means there are very few poses where the figure will look right. If they just went with a smiling head that would have been a perfect medium.

:exactly: :goodpost: But still gonna PO this the second it goes up. Which should be any minute now :yess:

Yeah, If HT are going with this expression then they should really throw in a neutral HS, as you say its far too expressive. Do like what they did with Joker DX11, a neutral and hysterical sculpt.
Got a feeling HT might release two seperate versions of Harley and squeeze us for all were worth.

Oh, they will milk this character for all she's worth. Perhaps not to the level of Iron Man.

do you guys think they will add a feature where you can manually set her eyes to look at any direction or do you think they're fixed in that direction?

Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Just PO'd Exclusive with the quickness. Having that hammer is going to be wonderful.

Wow, July through September 2017? For some reason I thought it'd be much sooner like Q1 2017. The price is a little jarring but not completely unsurprising. I was already going to have to pick and choose here but now I might stick to immediate Bat Rogues like Croc, Joker and Harley.

Release date a year out. Even as an exclusive and with the $250 price I don't see an instant sell out.

250 holy cannoli. i guess its the hammer that adds 20 or 30 bucks. just wish this had a second head and id be all on board.

Alright, so no rush to order then, yeah? :wink1:

Worst case, I might slap some RP on, but if you guys feel the EX might be around for coupons, might just wait it out.

Wow a lot more expensive than I thought it would be :lol

Like it has been mentioned I wish this came with an extra headsculpt. I like the laughing face but I would have also liked a neutral/smirking face

Even so, this figures looks amazing, I cannot wait for it to arrive!

Just PO. The wait sucks but that's the norm these days

I'm kinda glad for the wait but sept of next year is a bit much. But at least they have time to listen to our feedback.

Back