1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Really big 'visual' spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dope! I've been watching the Joker and Harley scenes a bunch of times from a bootleg cam version. Thinking about seeing the film for the 3rd time on friday or saturday.
Holy smokes, three times? The movie just officially came out. :lol

On another note...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Holy smokes, three times? The movie just officially came out. :lol

On another note...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I plan on seeing it at least 5 times in the theaters :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Joker didn't have enough screentime in the movie imo. Apparently Leto saying most of his scenes were cut out. What a waste. I thought he nailed it portraying the Joker. Just as good as Heath Ledger did, but with lesser screentime. This figure is a must nonetheless.

Just got back from watching this. 10/10 easily Joker does have limited screen time but man what a solid performance and the chemistry between Harley and him is just natural. Deadshot is so ****ing funny and Harley is a masterpiece.

I do wanna add I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting this hot toys figure but this version is literally shown for 10 seconds in the movie. Best version In my option by far is the black tuxedo version by far. I LOVED THIS MOVIE and I hope it makes a **** load of money to prove critics wrong like BVS

Just got back from watching this. 10/10 easily Joker does have limited screen time but man what a solid performance and the chemistry between Harley and him is just natural. Deadshot is so ****ing funny and Harley is a masterpiece.

I do wanna add I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting this hot toys figure but this version is literally shown for 10 seconds in the movie. Best version In my option by far is the black tuxedo version by far. I LOVED THIS MOVIE and I hope it makes a **** load of money to prove critics wrong like BVS

Glad to finally see someone who shares my love of the film. :clap

But BvS fell far short of WB's financial expectations and didn't prove anyone wrong...

In fact ticket sales dropped by over 50% the second weekend after the critics reviews were released.

But BvS fell far short of WB's financial expectations and didn't prove anyone wrong...

In fact ticket sales dropped by over 50% the second weekend after the critics reviews were released.

Sure the expectations were 1B + but people still it grossed almost 900 million with TERRIBLE reviews so tons of people still went and took a trip to watch the movie regardless of the reviews. Reviews like that don't get a movie to gross almost 900 million.

Yeah, people took a trip to the theaters to see a movie with Batman and Superman in it. It coulda been 2 hours of them renovating a bathroom and millions would have still gone to see it.

Yeah, people took a trip to the theaters to see a movie with Batman and Superman in it. It coulda been 2 hours of them renovating a bathroom and millions would have still gone to see it.

I'd watch that! Property Super Brothers.

Movie was amazing! Absolutely loved the Joker, and he stole any scene that he was in. Ledger and Leto are both their own unique characters so we can't compare them but if I had to chose one to prefer it would be Leto. I'm going for the Tux or Silver Jacket now though so unsubscribing to this thread. Go see the movie, and happy collecting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Superman could do the tear down in seconds while Bruce installed bat-gadget caches in the toilet and under the shower.

Joker got limited screen time because he isn't part of suicide squad. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really really don't get the avalanche of hate. Movie had issues for sure (think most of them were from studio interference) but man, Leto and Robbie absolutely killed it. Want a whole movie of just them. Smith as Deadshot was also good. Will definitely be getting purple coat Joker and Harley.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joker got limited screen time because he isn't part of suicide squad. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It is not obvious since they pushed him hard to every trailer, poster and all kinds of ads. And then cut off most of his scenes from the movie.

Back