1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was considering to get some Joker, but after i saw the movie it's an easy pass. Joker is like 5 minutes of total time in the movie. I can recall him in this outfit for two scenes, it was together maybe 10 seconds. I don't know why they decided to cut off so many scenes with Joker, but in the movie there are not even all from the trailer.

Joker presence in the SS movie was pointless.

I was considering to get some Joker, but after i saw the movie it's an easy pass. Joker is like 5 minutes of total time in the movie. I can recall him in this outfit for two scenes, it was together maybe 10 seconds. I don't know why they decided to cut off so many scenes with Joker, but in the movie there are not even all from the trailer.

Joker presence in the SS movie was pointless.

Ultimate edition? Let's hope lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lol 5 minutes ?

more like 17 minutes

and my favorite scene in the all movie was the ace chemicals sequence

Not seeing the movie till Friday, but love Leto's Joker 'look', and I like my Joker's smiling, so had to pre-order this fella.

It's definitely unique compared to the others.

giphy.gif

I'm going to P.O. a Joker from this but I'm in no rush and will wait and see if they squeeze one more out of this mold.

It's definitely unique compared to the others

I'm going to P.O. a Joker from this but I'm in no rush and will wait and see if they squeeze one more out of this mold.

My advice would be, watch the movie first.

I went from being tempted with all the joker variation before watching the movie, to not caring at all after watching it.

The film (and the Joker) would have to be standout to justify this 'Purple Coat' version. From the start it just looked too wacky.

Of the choices so far 'Silver Jacket' probably represents the '30's mobster I've been reading about from critics.

But I'll stick to the Arkham Asylum because in a straitjacket is where this nutter belongs!

It's definitely unique compared to the others.

giphy.gif

That has got to be the creepiest joker gif I've ever seen.

Just got back from watching the movie. Don't get the hate. Not big on comic book movies; I'd only consider TDK stellar, but I really enjoyed Deadpool, GotG and the original IM too. I definitely enjoyed Suicide Squad, and definitely wouldn't rate it worse than the original Avengers movie. I think the latter was more cinematic, but I liked more of the characters in SS more. I don't understand why it's being panned. As a minor spoiler, I do wish Joker got more screen time. Maybe it was just the anticipation and the character, but I definitely found myself most captivated when he was on screen. I wonder if they wanted to ease the audience into becoming accustomed with the character before the Batman film he'll likely feature in rather than have the audience spending most the film critically analyzing and comparing Leto to Ledger.

But the movie sold me on the figures. I had planned on at least two of the Joker variants and Harley, but I may have to pick up Deadshot now too.

“There are a lot of scenes that didn’t make it to the final film,” Leto explained. “Hopefully they will see the light of day. Who knows.”

Back