Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least judging from pictures I’m liking the shinier more weathered patina on the Daftoys version best of anything I’ve seen, including Al Iglesias. Although the Iglesias version still looks amazing for sure.

WeStudio's headsculpt is excellent, they've nailed the asymmetrical eyebrows.
20211106_174910.jpg

I have this ordered. Supposed to ship this month. It doesn’t come painted, so trying to figure out what I want to do with it. Im fine painting the cowl, even the face, but eyes…not my specialty
I have 2 on order as well, not confident they'll ship this month though. The BW Affleck I ordered in July still hasn't shipped.

At least judging from pictures I’m liking the shinier more weathered patina on the Daftoys version best of anything I’ve seen, including Al Iglesias. Although the Iglesias version still looks amazing for sure.
Got my daftoys coat today.
In my opinion al iglesias is superior in every aspect, fit, tailoring & material.
Great box art tho.
definitely an improvement over one sixth kit & if I didn’t have the al iglesias I’d be more than happy with the daftoys but having both now if you can afford the al iglesias get it but this is a great cheaper alternative.
Also the daftoys coat is not wired at all

Attachments

• 33552FB3-B059-453C-958B-35AD5810EDC2.jpeg
    33552FB3-B059-453C-958B-35AD5810EDC2.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 7AAA2682-3A9F-4455-8947-0383873EB533.jpeg
    7AAA2682-3A9F-4455-8947-0383873EB533.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 51
  • 92E8BAC0-A4D9-4260-BEF1-17EFD3A48C26.jpeg
    92E8BAC0-A4D9-4260-BEF1-17EFD3A48C26.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Got my daftoys coat today.
In my opinion al iglesias is superior in every aspect, fit, tailoring & material.
Great box art tho.
definitely an improvement over one sixth kit & if I didn’t have the al iglesias I’d be more than happy with the daftoys but having both now if you can afford the al iglesias get it but this is a great cheaper alternative.
Also the osk is not wired at all
Thanks for the info! Look forward to seeing some pics with the coat on the figure.

Just received my Daftoys coat as well. Artbox is a nice touch. Here's a side by side pic of the Daftoys coat and OSK coat in case anyone was curious. View attachment 544846View attachment 544847
Nice! The box is definitely a great touch. Hopefully the collar on the Daftoys is more useful than the OSK. The OSK collar was too small, and with the wiring, it involved a lot of futzing to get the right look.

Now go slap this coat on your figure and post some pics!!

Nice! The box is definitely a great touch. Hopefully the collar on the Daftoys is more useful than the OSK. The OSK collar was too small, and with the wiring, it involved a lot of futzing to get the right look.

Now go slap this coat on your figure and post some pics!!
Ouch... I don't own this figure yet😒

I’m gonna guess you’re from Texas. Which I am in. I ordered from OSK and it will take three full moons to get here. Where do you purchase your stuff?
I bought both coats directly from OSK. I had a similar experience with the OSK coat everyone was getting theirs and mine hadn't even been shipped. On the other hand this Daftoys coat arrived really fast.

For what it's worth, I've had a few orders with OSK this year, and shipping times have been all over the place. The longest took a few months, the shortest a couple of weeks. 4px seems to be faster than ePacket.

I bought both coats directly from OSK. I had a similar experience with the OSK coat everyone was getting theirs and mine hadn't even been shipped. On the other hand this Daftoys coat arrived really fast.

Ahh ok — did you order the 2 pack?

Yes sir. Day one PO for me. I'm still trying to get my hands on a Knightmare Batman currently, just not in a rush since he's being reissued.

Last edited:
Back