1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8420852af70fd811323ee81786803a34.jpg

aee7fdadd895f287d28aac25d284dab8.jpg

88ef917ac75bb1e554faae6caef74baf.jpg

Fantastic pics man!

I just got mine yesterday and although I was hesitant to purchase him at first due to the elbow joint and the visible seam from the head sculpt and the neck, this one has become one of my favs due to the extreme likeness and the accessories!

Can't believe Hawkeye would become one of my favorite Hot Toys (considering he's such a lame Avenger)!

Can't believe Hawkeye would become one of my favorite Hot Toys (considering he's such a lame Avenger)!
*shocked * whaaaaat?! :horror

tumblr_mcaatnJk781qzr7woo1_1280-600x291.jpg

Haaa~~ oh how I wish MCU Hawkeye would be a bit more like Fraction Hawkeye. That would be so much fun and awesome coz deaf Hawkeye is great and the fact that the MCU didn't make him deaf is one of my biggest complaints. That being said, Clint is great and imo not one bit lame. :)

*shocked * whaaaaat?! :horror

tumblr_mcaatnJk781qzr7woo1_1280-600x291.jpg

Haaa~~ oh how I wish MCU Hawkeye would be a bit more like Fraction Hawkeye. That would be so much fun and awesome coz deaf Hawkeye is great and the fact that the MCU didn't make him deaf is one of my biggest complaints. That being said, Clint is great and imo not one bit lame. :)

Agreed!!

Imo I just figure that if the MCU hasn't explicitly told us anything otherwise, the characters are the way I want them to be :p No one has explicitly said Clint isn't deaf, so I say he is :p Or will be, or could be. The same way they haven't explicitly stated Scarlet Witch isn't Romani, so she still could be, they just haven't said she is, or isn't ;)

Schrodinger's Avengers :lol

Fantastic pics man!

I just got mine yesterday and although I was hesitant to purchase him at first due to the elbow joint and the visible seam from the head sculpt and the neck, this one has become one of my favs due to the extreme likeness and the accessories!

Cheers mate [emoji16][emoji106]To be honest I did the same! But after seeing the final pics and watching reviews I had to have it! It really is an ace figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!!

Imo I just figure that if the MCU hasn't explicitly told us anything otherwise, the characters are the way I want them to be :p No one has explicitly said Clint isn't deaf, so I say he is :p Or will be, or could be. The same way they haven't explicitly stated Scarlet Witch isn't Romani, so she still could be, they just haven't said she is, or isn't ;)

Yeah well, he's not wearing hearing aids and talking via communication devices so it's hard for me to pretend. But I totally see where you're coming from. :lol It's just, I once read this story form a fan who talked about his little brother who was slowly loosing his hearing due to some illness or so. And to cheer him up and show him that you can still be cool, even if you can't hear, he introduced him to the Hawkeye comics. And his little brother loved them and Clint became his fave hero. That guy said, when they went to see the Avengers in theaters and Hawkeye wasn't deaf, his little brother was so disappointed and sad. :( That just makes me sad too, ya know. I mean, imagine ... if Fox and MCU ever join forces and Deadpool meets up with Clint, he won't take off the lower part of his mask so Clint can read his lips ... T_T and he won't sign language ... or maybe he will and Clint will be like

14qVHqPNQNDsPu.gif

C3SGcOnWAAIUuxI.jpg

hihi I should get my Hawkeye a nice t-shirt and a pizza dog ... and coffee ... lots of coffee. ^^''''

No one has explicitly said Clint isn't deaf, so I say he is :p Or will be, or could be. The same way they haven't explicitly stated Scarlet Witch isn't Romani, so she still could be, they just haven't said she is, or isn't ;)

Scarlett Witch maybe, but Hawkeye being deaf?

They've shown him talking to someone on an earpiece and a cell phone......

Scarlett Witch maybe, but Hawkeye being deaf?

They've shown him talking to someone on an earpiece and a cell phone......

People with hearing aids can still do both those things - earpieces from Stark especially designed to work as hearing aids and communication devices? But, like I said, just my own personal "head canons" :lol

People with hearing aids can still do both those things - earpieces from Stark especially designed to work as hearing aids and communication devices? But, like I said, just my own personal "head canons" :lol
Yeah, you'd see those hearing aids though. :lol Ooor ... reminds me of The Avengers and how the team was talking to each other during the battle of NY with ear pieces that .... weren’t there. XD That looks hilarious when you pay attention. :lol

Haha, just saying. And to be fair he's not on top of most people's list for coolest Avenger. BUT I still am happy I bought the Hot Toy!

You can't speak for most ppl tbh. Clint has plenty of fans, and seeing as how the character has literally been around for decades, it would be ignorant to make such a baseless claim. "just saying"

I'm not sure if this was previously discussed, but are there any differences between the Civil War Hawkeye and the AOU Hawkeye Headsculpts (something like Scarlet Witch where the CW version looked a lot better because of the paint)? Just wanted to see if I should update my sculpt if theres an improvement.. Thanks!

Wasn't in any way planning on getting this guy, but I had an opportunity to get him for $180 shipped and couldn't resist. Looks like I'm getting the complete team Cap afterall.

I had to make some sacrifices this past year and this guy didn't make the cut. Sucks because it looks amazing even if they didn't bother giving him the mustache/goatee combo.

Back