1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put in. The arrows are flexible but fragile just be gentle and take your time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Decided to do a review. Also a part on my bow broke off. Another issue to add to my list. Overall I still love this figure but these issues are starting to pile up. Very fragile figure. I haven't gotten a new Hot Toys figure in a while and it just is disappointing with these issues happening to me all at once.

Great looking figure and congrats on the new Hot Toys figure, hope to see you doing more reviews soon as you got my support buddy!!

Great looking figure and congrats on the new Hot Toys figure, hope to see you doing more reviews soon as you got my support buddy!!
Thanks man that means a lot it really does! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

very carefully, slowly and pull out if you hit resistance.

Doubling up creates too much friction and they may both break, go one at a time.

Just put in. The arrows are flexible but fragile just be gentle and take your time.

So I finally got all in, one at a time with one left to be put in the ready to aim position. Only to break to clip for the quiver on his back *sigh*. Had to super glue it back on...what a start for this awesome figure...a bit fragile, but okay for now...

Hey y'all. For those who own this figure, I'm just curious where you purchased from and how much total (including tax and/or shipping)?

As a new collector I'm always interested in where people are buying from and how much they're paying.

I'll start. I just ordered him on eBay for $194.50.

My quiver came apart & it made inserting the arrows much easier. Don't know if it's supposed to, but it did seem to snap all back together nicely.

Hey y'all. For those who own this figure, I'm just curious where you purchased from and how much total (including tax and/or shipping)?

As a new collector I'm always interested in where people are buying from and how much they're paying.

I'll start. I just ordered him on eBay for $194.50.

Congrats

I have meant to pick up a hawkeye forever but never did. I was going to grab this one despite my dislike of that nasty arm joint but I recently found the AOU version brand new for about a hundred bucks less and jumped on it. Both versions seem to have their positives and negatives. For even money I think I would still go for the civil war version. But for the discounted price I am happy with the AOU. Now I need a Black Widow. Will have to pay up for the CW version of her, imo it blows the other sculpts away.

After waiting and waiting and delays and drama with my postal service, I FINALLY have this figure!! :panic:

But I remember seeing people saying the way to attach the quiver was incorrect in the instructions? I just want to clarify before I attach it and break it or get it stuck =/ Can anyone help? Thanks!!

So, I'm finally caving ... I'll get this guy today, either via auction or from my retailer. :) I hate the left arm but I guess that can't be helped. I'd take the AoU version but I prefer Fraction's Hawkeye and the coat really doesn't go well with that one. :/ So yeah, will order soon! :D Then my Team Cap will finally be complete!

Just got mine in [emoji16] gotta say after owning the aou version before this. Civil war hawkeye is the better figure. We all know about that exposed arm joint but that is honestly my only actual gripe with the figure. Overall it just looks ace! The paint on the sculpt is better too. Plus with a bit of time and patience you can get the arm into a natural looking arrow firing/ aiming pose. Loads of accessories too. And one other thing I was really happy to see was the hands! Massive improvement. They all hold everything as they should and you don't have to mess about for 10 mins trying to get the arrow to stay in his fingers!
I'll post some pics later when I get home and set him up properly [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8420852af70fd811323ee81786803a34.jpg

aee7fdadd895f287d28aac25d284dab8.jpg

88ef917ac75bb1e554faae6caef74baf.jpg

Nice pics Rogers. I agree that the CW look is better. Everything but that damn arm:gah: I just couldn't pass on the AOU for almost half price nib. I'm getting cheap in my old age I guess:)

Nice pics Rogers. I agree that the CW look is better. Everything but that damn arm:gah: I just couldn't pass on the AOU for almost half price nib. I'm getting cheap in my old age I guess:)

Thanks mate [emoji16][emoji106] yeah the arm is a bit of a pain but you can make it look good. And nice one on who hawkeye. Top figure!

I was messing around with this guy last night and you know, pictures really don't do him justice. I think he's one of my fave figures now, the sculpt is so bang on and everything is just amazing <3 He's great.

Back