1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is located in California. I am located in California. East coast, or beyond, people find out about it's release before I do because of the time zones. I check this forum everyday and check Sideshow at 1:00 Pacific Time for new releases. I usually do a pre order at about 2:00 if it's something I want, then a couple hours later I get the email notification. Today's example, Iron Man XLVI. It showed up on Sideshow at 1, I ordered it at 2, and at 3:53 my email arrived. Thanks to this forum, I don't miss out. Scarlet Witch showed up at 1 on Friday, I ordered her and Cap at 2, and it wait listed later that day. My first Iron Man order through SSC was the Mk XLII. I haven't missed a special release since then.
Ryan

While I was anxious to get my hands on this because of it being an exclusive, I was truly surprised by how fast it was wait-listed. Especially considering this version of Wanda was in the last 5 seconds of the film and her CW outfit will have a considerable amount more screen time.

The costume is awesome though, so I am glad I was able to snag one!

Perhaps it was just waitlisted quickly because they simply don't have that many. I mean we never know the production numbers of normal releases, but SSC must order thousands of them because they also provide them for international buyers and businesses. Say they received 500 each of Cap and SW, I imagine they would sell pretty quickly because people won't wait to order an exclusive in fear that it won't stay around long enough for a discount.

So when does this figure get released? I pre ordered this without even knowing lol..

Sideshow is located in California. I am located in California. East coast, or beyond, people find out about it's release before I do because of the time zones. I check this forum everyday and check Sideshow at 1:00 Pacific Time for new releases. I usually do a pre order at about 2:00 if it's something I want, then a couple hours later I get the email notification. Today's example, Iron Man XLVI. It showed up on Sideshow at 1, I ordered it at 2, and at 3:53 my email arrived. Thanks to this forum, I don't miss out. Scarlet Witch showed up at 1 on Friday, I ordered her and Cap at 2, and it wait listed later that day. My first Iron Man order through SSC was the Mk XLII. I haven't missed a special release since then.
Ryan

54650478.jpg

I think you missed my point. It's because of the people on this forum that I'm able to keep on top of pre order dates and order times. It's because of that I'm thankful for this place.
Ryan

Civil War version is being shown at their upcoming event. Announcement is probably not that far.

12994390_259479911058140_8997509885396796528_n.jpg

12592385_936297156491273_7501984137608498152_n.jpg

Last edited:
No hesitation on the Civil War version for me that's for sure!
Still mad that I waited on Age of Ultron New Avengers version...wait list please convert!:pray:

I almost wasn't expecting a CW Wanda.

Intrigued to see the full figure.

CW looks great and very much identical but the "New Avengers" version will be one of those rare figures. Can't go wrong either way.

Back