1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you work the customs fee as? Is it liable for VAT?

With Sideshow, you're paying $225 + $30 shipping. Currently, this works out as £175. Customs fee will be approx £35 (20% VAT) plus inevitable ridiculous handling fee of between £8-13.

Total price approx £220ish depending on handling fee

With that Belgian site, you're paying €300 + €10 shipping. Currently £244. As Belgium is in the EU, there is no VAT/Customs charges to pay.

With Sideshow, you're paying $225 + $30 shipping. Currently, this works out as £175. Customs fee will be approx £35 (20% VAT) plus inevitable ridiculous handling fee of between £8-13.

Total price approx £220ish depending on handling fee

With that Belgian site, you're paying €300 + €10 shipping. Currently £244. As Belgium is in the EU, there is no VAT/Customs charges to pay.

Super, thank you.

Can't believe this thread isn't on the front page anymore.

Mine just arrived and I'll be unboxing soon. I know, pics or it didn't happen.

Well pics coming soon, stay tuned!

Some pictures of my New Avengers Scarlet Witch. The "rear shot" isn't so much to show that the figure has a booty (actually does have a nice round mound) but to show the functional zipper.

Enjoy! (Oh and pics means it happened, lol)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 285
Just licked mine up. Eager to get her home but that's a few hrs away as the family have a date to watch Civil war!!

Some pictures of my New Avengers Scarlet Witch. The "rear shot" isn't so much to show that the figure has a booty (actually does have a nice round mound) but to show the functional zipper.

Enjoy! (Oh and pics means it happened, lol)

Thanks for the pics! She looks AMAZING! Can't wait for Sideshow to get her in!

Back