1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Collectible Fi

Hope they'll make her face look alike real Scarlet Witch than this one

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Collectible Fi

I hope they still make a Civil War version... I love this outfit but her outfit in Civil War looks more streamlined and clean IMO, which would translate better on a 1/6 figure and not add additional bulk to her body.

I also prefer her straight hair and would like a different head sculpt (although that's not likely) to the one from this film.

Hopefully we have the option to choose.

The more I looked at it, the amount of pleather used made me shudder :lol

Here's the best look of her Civil War outfit from a 6 inch figure. I think I like this simple design more.

LaQYRKI.jpg

Here's the best look of her Civil War outfit from a 6 inch figure. I think I like this simple design more.

LaQYRKI.jpg

That looks incredible! Simple, streamlined, badass. Hope HT does make a CW version. I prefer it to the AoU "hero" look.

Not gonna lie, after seeing the full outfit, yeah I'm really liking the Civil War outfit more. Even more akin to the Uncanny Avengers costume.

That's looking great there.. Just swap in the Hot Toys head... ;)

Certainly puts the question to rest about what movie the New Avengers figure is from.. :lol

LaQYRKI.jpg

:O Where's that figure from? I'm not too sure about her CW outfit, and if Hot Toys made it I'd probably stick to New Avengers SW, but that's a nice figure... I'm slowly warming up to the CW outfit.

:O Where's that figure from? I'm not too sure about her CW outfit, and if Hot Toys made it I'd probably stick to New Avengers SW, but that's a nice figure... I'm slowly warming up to the CW outfit.

The Marvel Legends line from Hasbro. They just showed it off at Toy Fair.

I know that, but people are still calling this the Civil War figure, :lol :horse

They do look superficially similar at first glance. I didn't notice all the little detail changes until someone on here pointed it out.

Really? I've not seen that since toysoul.

Been a bit of it in this thread... ;) It probably won't be the last time, especially if they announce it and release it with the Civil War figures..

She's not shaking out too shabby this year with the number of figs.

TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-164.jpg

Been a bit of it in this thread... ;) It probably won't be the last time, especially if they announce it and release it with the Civil War figures..

Showing it alongside the other Civil War Avengers probably didn't help. Especially if they don't do a proper Civil War figure for her.

Really happy with how she turned out! Can't wait to get this figure! And yeah...I am saying that about a Hasbro figure. :thud:

LaQYRKI.jpg

Anymore images from this set? Looks like Ant-Man in the background with... what appears to be the gauntlet things Crossbones wears!

Back