1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone that wants to see both helmeted/non-helmeted and battle damaged/clean side-by-side.
9724198e2e6517582a809214279cf40e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The helmet looks smaller than the head. Still an awesome figure though.

For anyone that wants to see both helmeted/non-helmeted and battle damaged/clean side-by-side.
9724198e2e6517582a809214279cf40e.jpg

Have to say not a huge fan of the plastic blast effect tips. Very reminiscent of when Hasbro did it for the star wars line a few years back.

Sent from a point in space and time

Lots of folks don't like them, however I'm not one of them. I think they add a little fun to it. Until HT figures out how to improve the paint app and component or create a real fire mechanism, I'm still pretty happy. Lol.

IMO It also gives it an effect that feels like the comics. Granted this is a live action movie (CGI too), I still like the fusion of the two. And Hasbro's were way less detailed imo.

This is my favorite armor, so I'm definitely going to be displaying it clean with the helmet. Plus, he's going to be part of a 3-way fight display with Cap and Bucky (Cap and Bucky are already in their fight poses, waiting for Mk 46 to beat up on) and that scene is pre non helmeted, arc reactor damage.

It's unfortunate to hear about the QC issues and it sucks that they used all these snap on parts instead of magnets. Won't affect the figure once it's on display, but it's just an absence quality of life features thay will make thimgsore difficult when posing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It's unfortunate to hear about the QC issues and it sucks that they used all these snap on parts instead of magnets. Won't affect the figure once it's on display, but it's just an absence quality of life features thay will make thimgsore difficult when posing.

Indeed and it is infuriating that we the consumer have to deal with this sort of QC problems at this price point.

Maybe its just me but the Arc reactor is too blue for my taste as well.

I haven't been paying attention in here. What QC issues are there with the 46?

I hope this is released on time. This will be my first Iron Man HT. I struggled so long to find the best one. I'm still waiting on them to finally release Crossbones and Yellow Jacket. It's been in Sideshows "Coming Soon' tab for a very long time. Anyone hear anything on those 2?

I hope this is released on time. This will be my first Iron Man HT. I struggled so long to find the best one. I'm still waiting on them to finally release Crossbones and Yellow Jacket. It's been in Sideshows "Coming Soon' tab for a very long time. Anyone hear anything on those 2?

They're in the HT abyss along with Lone Ranger, Gonk droids, 66 batmobile, Millennium Falcon cockpit....

They're in the HT abyss along with Lone Ranger, Gonk droids, 66 batmobile, Millennium Falcon cockpit....
That's what I've been afraid of... I'm also looking for the BvS batsignal that they showed us during toyfair, but I doubt that'll come out either. Looks like I'm gonna have to make my own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I haven't been paying attention in here. What QC issues are there with the 46?

The QC issues are:

-Shoulder magnets (for regular and missle attachments) seem to easily come off

-Issues with the wiring/lighting

-Issues with the B/D chest plate coming off too easily

-hyper fragile wrist rockets

-the sheer pain of putting in and turning in all of the batteries/lights

But aside from that, it is a unanimous "Best Iron Man" out there. The issues really don't bother me as knowing hopefully I'll be extra careful and I never light up my IM.

Back