1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get one Soap Reactor and light up a figure or two. I do believe one Reactor would work with the 46.

1 for the head
1 for Reactor
2 for each shoulder
2 for each leg
2 for the repulsors.

And that's if you want to do the repulsors. I'd skip on that myself and use the 2 other slots to put in the head and Reactor of the MK3 WM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looking forward to this figure...will be my first IM. Currently have The MEchanic and WM MK1 Diecast. Totally awesome toys!

I want to get one Soap Reactor and light up a figure or two. I do believe one Reactor would work with the 46.

1 for the head
1 for Reactor
2 for each shoulder
2 for each leg
2 for the repulsors.

And that's if you want to do the repulsors. I'd skip on that myself and use the 2 other slots to put in the head and Reactor of the MK3 WM.

that's my plan too!

Actually the wrist slot also light up the forearm and hand lights as well as the repulsors. So I guess you'd need an entire Soap Reactor just for the 46 to be completely lit.

Nothing beats getting a fresh new delivery from Hong Kong...
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji1][emoji1][emoji16]
667147e1a7b546a71a37643d8b3f392d.jpg

Nothing beats getting a fresh new delivery from Hong Kong...
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji1][emoji1][emoji16]
667147e1a7b546a71a37643d8b3f392d.jpg

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Everyone on here is jealous right now hahah

It may be intimidating at first, but I've actually directly wired all of my figures my self. Saves quite a bit of cash doing it, but I've considered buying the cords SOAP has and simply splicing in resistors myself to avoid soldering to the figs permanently

It may be intimidating at first, but I've actually directly wired all of my figures my self. Saves quite a bit of cash doing it, but I've considered buying the cords SOAP has and simply splicing in resistors myself to avoid soldering to the figs permanently

How does one do that? I am completely unknowledgable in this area of expertise.

How does one do that? I am completely unknowledgable in this area of expertise.

Well it's pretty straightforward, but soldering is tricky and the resistors selected are very important. As well, soldering can damage the figures as I melted some plastic on a couple of mine sadly.

To explain how simply, you wire to the negative and positive ends of each battery compartment, and supply power through USB.

Our review of the The MK46, We have a few different QC issues, I also highlight how to fit the batteries which is approximately 0% fun, Please like and subscribe, I find it far easier to answer questions on youtube and will answer all questions on there. thanks.

Our review of the The MK46, We have a few different QC issues, I also highlight how to fit the batteries which is approximately 0% fun, Please like and subscribe, I find it far easier to answer questions on youtube and will answer all questions on there. thanks.

Thanks for sharing your review.

Just a note, next time please adjust your exposure. The video, while great and informative, was definitely overexposed.

:slap

Thanks man, I noticed the same thing. trouble with uploading at 12 at nigt in the UK. It should have a exposure correction in the next few hours depending on youtube speen.

For anyone that wants to see both helmeted/non-helmeted and battle damaged/clean side-by-side.
9724198e2e6517582a809214279cf40e.jpg

Those bluish leds really add some value to the figure. Just gorgeous.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back