1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It typically takes two to three months after a figure goes up for PO for codes to apply. The prototype was displayed at Secret Base on Feb. 13 so not for another month, maybe two.

EDIT: The coupon works. Wow. :lol

Side note: It doesn't apply to Cap. :gah:

Great, thanks! What's the current code?

Anyone know what the current code is? Contemplating PO'ing Bucky today and I presume he's code eligible now.

When did the original Winter Soldier start selling for over $300. I was browsing ebay listings and saw the bump in price. Do people not like the Civil War version?

Maybe it has to do with having such an iconic and super accurate comic book look to it. Maybe. That's why I love it. :D

That's crazy though, I remember when this guy was like 40% off and had like double rewards at Sideshow due to not selling amazingly well.

It's probably the accessories, right? The first Winter Soldier had a great set of accessories, while this has... less.

Cause I'm a guy who doesn't give a **** about extra accessories. XD I'm actually kinda a bare figure guy. I like museum poses.

Just love Bucky and his gun.

I guess I just basically need the character and whatever makes that character, that character. If it makes sense. Like, I sold the Tesseract container with Thor and every Chitauri accessory that came with Avengers figures. I was never ever gonna use thrown so why not just sell them and make some money back.

When did the original Winter Soldier start selling for over $300. I was browsing ebay listings and saw the bump in price. Do people not like the Civil War version?

Now I wish I would have bought him, was so close too almost pulled the trigger but hesitated.

I was never ever gonna use thrown so why not just sell them and make some money back.

Smart move, that's why I sold my extra Sideshow Hoth Luke heads. It came with three heads and only one of them was halfway decent, so I sold the rest.

I think because WS just comes with all those nice accessories. He's like a walking armory, they like that more. This version doesn't come with that much.

Any chance this version is going to WL fast like some recent Marvel figures before free shipping perk?

I think because WS just comes with all those nice accessories. He's like a walking armory, they like that more. This version doesn't come with that much.
That's exactly why I wish I bought the Winter Soldier version. I don't care about accessories that much in general, I like weapons specifically. I don't care about headsculpts on figures such as War Machine.

That's exactly why I wish I bought the Winter Soldier version. I don't care about accessories that much in general, I like weapons specifically. I don't care about headsculpts on figures such as War Machine.

Mhmm, same here. I sold my mask less Winter Soldier head sculpt since I didn't like the black on the eyes. Again, sold the grimacing sculpt from Avengers Captain America and have sold every single extra Iron Man helmet with the Tony Stark face inside I've gotten since I was never ever gonna use those. $30-$60 bucks a sculpt too, least it was when I sold it so it's great money to get back.

Hell, I sold all the battle damaged and extra weapons/parts that come with Iron Man figures as well. I think the only things I really keep are extra hands and legs or things I know I'm gonna eventually kit bash. I kept my extra Steve sculpt from AOU Cap to make a Civvie CW Steve.

Back