1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo bomb! This is like 2 weeks worth of photos, just haven't had time to post them all...

Cap2.jpg
Cap3.jpg
Cap6.jpg
Cap7.jpg
Cap8.jpg
Cap9.jpg
Cap10.jpg
Cap11.jpg
Cap12.jpg
Cap13.jpg
Cap14.jpg

That's about half of them. I gtg drop my son at preschool and then I'll post the rest :)

Worth the price of admission merely for the ability to pair him with Bucky.

:thud::love

That's a draft preview - kinda - of my future shelf display, right there.:cool:

As soon as I can decide on the background - vintage comic or movie poster or art......:panic::lol

Has anyone tried the CW Cap boots on the AoU Cap figure? That's one of the only things I don't like about my AoU Cap so I'm thinking about grabbing these boots to switch them out

Those are some awesome displays.

I have one of these coming my way in early December (liberally spread-out flex payments). Since he's my first (and I expect only) Cap, I'm crossing my fingers I don't encounter the same kinds of shield woes some of you have. This just seems like the guy to go with, especially since it sounds like he won't be red, white, and blue for at least part of Infinity War. Would be interesting if the Russos weren't actually joking about putting him in a Nomad costume.

Those are some awesome displays.

I have one of these coming my way in early December (liberally spread-out flex payments). Since he's my first (and I expect only) Cap, I'm crossing my fingers I don't encounter the same kinds of shield woes some of you have. This just seems like the guy to go with, especially since it sounds like he won't be red, white, and blue for at least part of Infinity War. Would be interesting if the Russos weren't actually joking about putting him in a Nomad costume.

For sure. For me - tho didn't plan it, CW/WS turned into the "core" group w. others as affordable:horror. Except now I'm liking the WS Cap set too, so hope next year? to source. And still trying to decide which SW to get.:panic:

(Really, really hoping the Russos go w. the Nomad storyline and IMO it makes more sense if Cap asks Bucky to take over temporarily or whatever. Plus think the figs would be mind-blowing - having a whole Cap arc on the shelf.)

Re Cap guess I'd better order some rare earth magnets - there's a post someplace where someone used these to get Cap's shield sitting straight, on the back - might have been for a PF - but I figure might be useful for 1/6s if you need them. Maybe set w. a mild glue or putty and take the strain off the shield straps. I worry more about loose legs/arms.:horror

For sure. For me - tho didn't plan it, CW/WS turned into the "core" group w. others as affordable:horror. Except now I'm liking the WS Cap set too, so hope next year? to source. And still trying to decide which SW to get.:panic:

(Really, really hoping the Russos go w. the Nomad storyline and IMO it makes more sense if Cap asks Bucky to take over temporarily or whatever. Plus think the figs would be mind-blowing - having a whole Cap arc on the shelf.)

Re Cap guess I'd better order some rare earth magnets - there's a post someplace where someone used these to get Cap's shield sitting straight, on the back - might have been for a PF - but I figure might be useful for 1/6s if you need them. Maybe set w. a mild glue or putty and take the strain off the shield straps. I worry more about loose legs/arms.:horror

True about the Cap arc. It would be very pretty indeed. I'm not a die-hard enough Cap fan to have picked up multiple variations of similar-looking suits but man, if they can make the Nomad suit look cool on screen, I may be in trouble...

And I may have to check out those magnets if I have trouble with the shield straps. I'm pretty nervous about breaking something with these figures in general, regardless of how much they can actually take.

just chilling here waiting for the rest of CW to come....
:p

6fc9144204adbdafe0fb0cd0299590d2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a very cool, simplistic battling pose where the gritted faceplate looks good without having to be overly dynamic. I have mine in something similar.

That's a very cool, simplistic battling pose where the gritted faceplate looks good without having to be overly dynamic. I have mine in something similar.

thank u! I was attempting simple yet effective :). I'm gonna keep him like this until next year...gonna be a shame when the Mk46 comes I can't use this awesome crossbones helmet in the display...as my cap's hands will be full beating down tony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the claim did not go through (posted about it few pages back, one side of the plastic holding the shield strap broke),
and I accidentally broke the other side while trying to get him to hold the shield :slap

In the end, I just stick a 3M tape to hold the strap and shield together, works like a charm. Best cap to date, IMO.

image.jpg1_10.jpg

Just waiting on UPS now... 9 minutes until they're past the estimated delivery window... :impatient:

And I got it.

the bottom part of the unmasked sculpt got stuck in the body, even though I followed the instructions when I was trying to pull it out. It was a real ***** to get out. I am not going to be swapping heads again until I get that glued.

Not sure why they didn't just make the unmasked sculpt pop off at the top of the neck instead of the base, considering what they did to the masked version. Would have been easier to work with considering you won't need to futz with the turtleneck.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I've had my figure on the stand for one day, and when I picked it up earlier, the stand was stuck to it's feet. It might be worth checking up on that.

I wound up putting the stand away. It not like it was actually working the way it's supposed to anyway. The crotch grabbing part is too narrow.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I've had my figure on the stand for one day, and when I picked it up earlier, the stand was stuck to it's feet. It might be worth checking up on that.

I wound up putting the stand away. It not like it was actually working the way it's supposed to anyway. The crotch grabbing part is too narrow.
My AOU Cap is like that. CW is going commando in regards to the stand.

Back