1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually do, what's up?

Well, this is what I've done with my AoU Cap. Looking at your pics, the forearms seem to be larger on CW Cap, so would you mind seeing if the Avengers gauntlets will fit?

14191610_10209241518770305_1159082881_o.jpg

The boots and pants look so much better on this figure than the AOU one. I didn't think I'd be as excited as I am now to double down on Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels about the same in terms of articulation to me.

Wow, it looks like it has a lot more range in the photos.

The boots and pants look so much better on this figure than the AOU one. I didn't think I'd be as excited as I am now to double down on Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boots were always my main complaint with the AOU one, I def think this warrants two caps - one with helmet one without.

Well, I only put this dude into like, two poses before settling on my museum one. XD Just to let you guys know, there's a bunch of pics of the same pose just in different angles, so sorry if they're boring but god damn do I love Cap standing heroically.

But I gotta say, this is hands down the best Captain America figure Hot Toys has ever made to date. The suit is tailored perfectly. Although i'll never use the angry expression or the Crossbones helmet, they're great additions. I didn't think they could top the AOU version but they totally did. I'm extremely happy with this figure and I seriously cannot wait to get Bucky, Sam, and the rest of the figure i'll buy from the Civil War line. You guys will all love him when he's in your own collections. Great job, Hot Toys. Pics to come.

nAvc8lT.jpg

dOnMjWd.jpg

Yk1Qg7L.jpg

WVCUCCK.jpg

0342JjK.jpg

UJjNkS1.jpg

xzXZ60v.jpg

haTdWMi.jpg

eQAsVnh.jpg

6Q2hCYd.jpg

32xygSl.jpg

O9WR6r8.jpg

IFjpPNg.jpg

OAoXNBM.jpg

Usje4ER.jpg

Usje4ER.jpg

KvZ6Exz.jpg

kx7TKgZ.jpg

0ElcBOc.jpg

M23VgAP.jpg

x1129C4.jpg

jwHK0qn.jpg

So My cap arrived late in the afternoon and I've been filming him most of the evening (I'd keep going, but I'm a groomsmen in my cousins wedding tomorrow, gotta sleep early)...and so far my early impressions are: it's a nice figure. I love the extra mouth plate and overall physique...HOWEVER...posing him was a bit of a challenge. Too much fabric in the upper chest/traps/shoulder area. I don't have the past two caps (BV and AoU) to compare, but I am glad I waited.

My vid review should be going up either late tomorrow night or mid-day Sunday! Stay tuned my fellow collectors!

guy66657, it looks absolutely great in your pics! I still have some doubt about the eyes but the relaxed mouth plate looks good in your photos. Really happy to have traded my AoU for this one since I have room just for one Cap.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

So My cap arrived late in the afternoon and I've been filming him most of the evening (I'd keep going, but I'm a groomsmen in my cousins wedding tomorrow, gotta sleep early)...and so far my early impressions are: it's a nice figure. I love the extra mouth plate and overall physique...HOWEVER...posing him was a bit of a challenge. Too much fabric in the upper chest/traps/shoulder area. I don't have the past two caps (BV and AoU) to compare, but I am glad I waited.

My vid review should be going up either late tomorrow night or mid-day Sunday! Stay tuned my fellow collectors!

Right on man! Pumped for the vid to pop up. :duff I'm excited for him to arrive, this will be my first Cap.

Right on man! Pumped for the vid to pop up. :duff I'm excited for him to arrive, this will be my first Cap.

:hi5:

And...whoa, first cap? Wow, ok, I'll go ahead and say this, you picked a GREAT place to start. This will be my third (first avenger, winter solider two pack, and now CW). I haven't started the narration yet, but I won't be too kind with some things this figure has to offer. Namely the Steve Rogers HS. That's because I already own one with the WS version. But if it's the first cap for you and other collectors, it's great. For those that own more than one...not so much.

Museum pose is alright..look at the life size statue they did for his anniversary to the public

I hope the shield attaches better with the straps than the Stealth. That was a nightmare but the TFA Cap had trash for the shield straps.

Back