1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Yeah, it's a pain. Have a look at the prototype pics of both cowls and u will see the mouth areas are a different size and shape. Which is a pity.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I hope they release a 1/4 scale version with battle damaged armor and the spear.

I hope they release a spear just with this version. If they don't and ultimately end up releasing a BD version with a spear, I'll just pick-up the spear on eBay.

For the record, a cool and interesting pose would also be to have BvS Supes flying with the spear.

I hope they release a spear just with this version. If they don't and ultimately end up releasing a BD version with a spear, I'll just pick-up the spear on eBay.

For the record, a cool and interesting pose would also be to have BvS Supes flying with the spear.

yeah i hope the will indeed add the spear to this figure

This is total BS as they don't make a normal face plate, I hate the both open mouth face plate, don't even look like Ben at all! However the body is perfect, paint-job, FANTASTIC!

This version needs a spear. Enough milking this armor we don't need 3 different versions. This with the spear and s couple of damaged pieces is what this version should be

This is total BS as they don't make a normal face plate, I hate the both open mouth face plate, don't even look like Ben at all! However the body is perfect, paint-job, FANTASTIC!

A face plate sporting a grin would be cool also so you could replicate this scene:

RCHz71z.gif

"Well. Here I am."

This version needs a spear. Enough milking this armor we don't need 3 different versions. This with the spear and s couple of damaged pieces is what this version should be

:exactly:

This is what they do with a lot of the Iron Man figures. Interchangeable BD parts.

100% guarantee there will be a battle damaged version, but hey I ain't buying it!:rotfl

Definitely surprised they didn't go this route (like they did for a few of the Iron man figures). All he really needs is an alternate helmet & alternate front chest piece to get the "battle damage" look down.

Definitely surprised they didn't go this route (like they did for a few of the Iron man figures). All he really needs is an alternate helmet & alternate front chest piece to get the "battle damage" look down.

Yea that would be perfect. I don't think that's asking too much

Yea that would be perfect. I don't think that's asking too much

:exactly:

It wouldn't be asking too much at all. Like mentioned, they often used this practice for a lot of the Iron Man figures. Many of them came with two sculpts and a few interchangeable BD parts. Voila.

With the price for this figure i think it deserves the extras, i hope he gets them. These barebones figures with next to nothing for accessories are depressing. With the spear and battle damage this would have been an instant buy. Now i'm holding out to see if they add the stuff.

With the price for this figure i think it deserves the extras, i hope he gets them. These barebones figures with next to nothing for accessories are depressing. With the spear and battle damage this would have been an instant buy. Now i'm holding out to see if they add the stuff.

Well they added a lightsaber accessory to the Rey figure after the fact, so there's a glimmer of hope based on that. However, I'm sure a simple lightsaber is easier to fashion (helps that there's already existing versions) than a whole new spear and BD parts.

Well they added a lightsaber accessory to the Rey figure after the fact, so there's a glimmer of hope based on that. However, I'm sure a simple lightsaber is easier to fashion (helps that there's already existing versions) than a whole new spear and BD parts.

They have to craft her switchable arm to light-up as well, but yeah, it's not that hard adding a glowing spear and BD parts at all if they can do that. It's the best we can hope for, but they'll probably just make a BD version to get more $$. :tap

They have to craft her switchable arm to light-up as well, but yeah, it's not that hard adding a glowing spear and BD parts at all if they can do that. It's the best we can hope for, but they'll probably just make a BD version to get more $$. :tap

I don't think she comes with a light up arm as the saber is just a rehash from the dx luke so that was easy. I do not need the BD parts for bats just the spear as it is so integral to the plot.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't think she comes with a light up arm as the saber is just a rehash from the dx luke so that was easy. I do not need the BD parts for bats just the spear as it is so integral to the plot.

Wait, I thought the light-up feature was through the arm holding the lightsaber? Wouldn't they need a smaller/slimmer arm/hand to match Rey's body type?

Yup the light up arm is but they are just including a normal lightsaber with no lightup function for Rey.

Yup the light up arm is but they are just including a normal lightsaber with no lightup function for Rey.

Awww, that sucks, haha. I was gonna buy 2 of her, but I guess I can save that $$ for Finn or something else. :hi5:

Back