1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

If they start announcing 1/4 scale versions of the different Bat suits will this change people's minds about what to buy?

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Yep, I'm all in for TFA. I currently have FO Stormtrooper, FO Officer and TIE Pilot with Kylo, Rey and BB-8, Finn, Riot, Phasma, etc., all on the way.

That's a good TFA assortment!

I have a FO regular Stormie, Jakku Stormie, Kylo, a solo Rey figure (for desert look) and Rey (to pose with lightsaber) and BB-8. Seriously contemplating a FO Officer, but not sure if I need three FO Stormies. :lol

Yep, I'm all in for TFA. I currently have FO Stormtrooper, FO Officer and TIE Pilot with Kylo, Rey and BB-8, Finn, Riot, Phasma, etc., all on the way.

Pretty cool. Same with me, just swap out the TIE Pilot for the FO Heavy Gunner. I don't see you post in the Star Wars section, didn't know if you collected or not. You all in for BvS too?

That's a good TFA assortment!

I have a FO regular Stormie, Jakku Stormie, Kylo, a solo Rey figure (for desert look) and Rey (to pose with lightsaber) and BB-8. Seriously contemplating a FO Officer, but not sure if I need three FO Stormies. :lol

Two Rey's? That should be pretty cool. I never thought of getting two for both looks. Hopefully they make a Rey in her last attire as well. I like that one the most.

As far as BvS goes, I have Batman and WW on order. Then will be getting Knightmare Batman. Passing on Sups as I have MoS. Hopefully we get some more figures like Lex, Doomsday, Bruce Wayne...

Pretty cool. Same with me, just swap out the TIE Pilot for the FO Heavy Gunner. I don't see you post in the Star Wars section, didn't know if you collected or not. You all in for BvS too?

Two Rey's? That should be pretty cool. I never thought of getting two for both looks. Hopefully they make a Rey in her last attire as well. I like that one the most.

As far as BvS goes, I have Batman and WW on order. Then will be getting Knightmare Batman. Passing on Sups as I have MoS. Hopefully we get some more figures like Lex, Doomsday, Bruce Wayne...

Yeah, I'm hoping. I initially just PO'd the solo Rey, but decided that I wanted her with both the desert and lightsaber look, so I subsequently PO'd the set with BB-8 so I could have BB-8 as well.

As far as BvS, I have regular Bats, Supes, WW and Armored Bats on PO. I'll probably get Apocalypse when it gets released also. I already have MoS Supes (all three MoS figures actually), but I'm a staunch Supes fan so I'd probably get any Superman figure they put out. :lol

I think that's probably all the BvS figures I'll get, even if they come out with more.

Yeah, I'm hoping. I initially just PO'd the solo Rey, but decided that I wanted her with both the desert and lightsaber looks, so I subsequently PO'd the set with BB-8 so I could have BB-8 as well.

As far as BvS, I have regular Bats, Supes, WW and Armored Bats on PO. I'll probably get Apocalypse when it gets released also. I already have MoS Supes (all three MoS figures actually), but I'm a staunch Supes fan so I'd probably get any Superman figure they put out. :lol

yep but got a feeling we won't get a lex or doomsday or BW ...

Every time you guys write "TFA" I think of Captain America not Star Wars.

yep but got a feeling we won't get a lex or doomsday or BW ...

I'd agree. I mean it's possible, but I'd be more inclined to say no.

Every time you guys write "TFA" I think of Captain America not Star Wars.

"SW" has dual meaning also: Star Wars and Scarlet Witch. :lol

Question on the strap is it removable and what is it for a gun?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Question on the strap is it removable and what is it for a gun?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

No idea if it comes off but in the movie it held his kryptonite grenade launcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking the same thing haha also thought of Black Widow for BW not Bruce Wayne

I'm pretty much operating under the guideline that if it's in a different section, then spell it out. :lol

Each section seems to have its own nomenclature when it comes to acronyms.

Does anyone know if the batsignal comes with the armored version of batman?

thanks. do you know when it will be available and where?

Until hot toys officially announces it no. It's all speculation.

In the video introducing the bat signal and in two mag/catalog articles it's been mentioned with the batmobile. But until hot toys says anything official it's just a guess.

I really hope NOT with The Batmobile that'll skyrocket the price. I think it'll sell well on it's own and I hope it is sold that way.

Back